Employer Nomination Scheme - How do I find an employer?

TrishP

Hi,

I am debating either applying for a 175 visa (for which I need to gain superior results of an IELTS to just scrape the points together), or a 121 visa which requires an employer nomination.

Is there somewhere I can go (like, a website) to be matched up with kindly willing-to-sponsor employers?

That's a million Dollar question. There is no such website and there is no easy way. Certain agencies will try to set up interviews for you (at a cost) but unless you are in the medical profession, it is extremely difficult to get an ENS from cold calling employers.

I'd recommend practicing your IELTS and going GSM (preferably state sponsored as it's quicker)

That's a million Dollar question. There is no such website and there is no easy way. Certain agencies will try to set up interviews for you (at a cost) but unless you are in the medical profession, it is extremely difficult to get an ENS from cold calling employers.

I'd recommend practicing your IELTS and going GSM (preferably state sponsored as it's quicker)

This is incorrect. http://www.sponsorshipaustralia.net/

this company has a weath of employment agents who are willing to help you find the right job for you. You pay $9 per month to register and they send you regular updates of which companies are sponsoring.All you have to do is apply!!!

We have managed it!!!!

Not all the agents charge you a fee as some charge the new employer to do the work. They even help with the visa side.

We got a plastering job this way and awaiting a ENS 121 Visa. We started off applying for a 457 visa but i got nervous about being their temp (as we have kids)The company even said ok lets go perm....wow.

Please dont listern to the negatives on here. If i had of listerned to comments like this i would of never made it!!!

If you want to try the IELTIS then brilliant.

If you want sponsorship then go for it.

good luck in you adventures.

cheers guys. I personally found the IELTS to be just a money-making racket, and potentially quite insulting to us what speak proper English (innit), and have previously worked in Oz on a 457 visa, so managed to escape it last time...but when I go back I want a PR visa in my passport!

Good luck with your endeavours too :-)