Vetassess - Land Economist / Internal Auditor.. Pls HELP

Guest mouse82

Guest mouse82

Hi there guys,

I do need some advice from others who have applied for the Land Economist or Internal Auditors nomination to Vetassess. Pls read below my situation and advice..

As per my education background, I have a Bachelors Degree (major in Economics and Finance) and a Masters of Applied Finance undertaken at RMIT and Monash University in Melbourne for the duration of 3 and 1 years respectively.

For a nomination as an Internal Auditor - I have about 1 plus years working experience doing accounting work for a small textile trading company - preparing accounts, lodging returns etc in Singapore. This was some years ago and I am wondering what evidence is required to proof that I have worked for the company? More importantly, because my majors in my education background has not been Accounting, would I still be able to qualify as an Internal Auditor? I have done accounting modules however, around 3-4 during my entire education history. So I am wondering if this would still qualify me, please advice.

For a nomination as an Land Economist - I have an education background (Bachelors with majors in Economics and Finance), would this put be in a better position having done economics in university and applying for a land economist position. Also with this position, if I own an office space and have rented it out, would this add further value if I can document ownership etc??

Please provide any advice here.

Also in general, do people out there who have been assessed by Vetassess find them to be quite strict or lenient? I am trying to apply for a 485 TR visa for australia.

many thanks guys!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am just planning to apply for assessment as an internal auditor with vetassess. I was given some info by immigration agent so I can share it with you.

I order to prove that your work experience is relavant to monitated occupation you will need to provide a Statement of Service from your employer. This document should include your main job duties which should truthful and aligned or similar to the job duties of the occupation you nominated. This document must be signed by your superior (anyone who was above in the organizational structure) with clear identification and conctact details of that person.

In order to prove the lenght of the employement you also need to provide at least on of the following:

- payslips

- group certificates for taxation

- taxation records of assessemnet

- superannuation records

all this information plus details on other additional documents is also to be found on the vetassess webpage. http://www.vetassess.com.au/migrate_to_australia/qa2_employment_evidence.cfm

Moreover, you write that you experience has been some years ago. You also need to make sure it is within the time limit. I am not sure now, but I think you need to have at least one year of experience in the last two years before the application...but not sure about that one.

Hope it helped a little bit and good luck

Katerina

I