Cat 5 look, one of my friend has been allocated case officer!!!!!

Heatheryo82

Guest coffeebucks
That's exactly what i said what i did.

That's what i did.

What sort of info you are saying is wrong or no proof?

Whether it generic email or not that is the part she provided and that's how she'd believed and that's what her agent told her.

If you choose to believe that's sent by mistake that's fine. that's good.

I just want ppl's say on this matter

Yes i agree.

i think even if she's a CAT5 and really being allocated, we CAT5 should feel happy about this and congrads instead of trying to criticize or keep arguing about the error of mis-group.

aren't we all cat5 wanna hear there's a first person finally being allocated? there's nth unfair.

Guest majorie c
WA SS is cat 3 even if it was removed from the WA list after they got the SS

Someone posted that this is currently the case for SS yesterday here in the forum

It was an official reply from DIAC as far as I recall

there it is:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=724908

so the people he mentioned had SS approved at some point in the process, they should be cat3 now.

WASS Non SMP are group 5, I got an email yesterday from DIAC, stated that I am in Group 5. WE are Pre SMP....applied under WA State Sponsor not WA SMP....:)

From what you have decribed, she definitely Cat 5 but whether not the DIAC made a mistake, non to bother. As long she got CO assigned, this is the fact which something we should cheer about. Gotta be optimistic after years of waiting, a good news to spur us on. Who knows you'll be next?

cheers guys...

WASS Non SMP are group 5, I got an email yesterday from DIAC, stated that I am in Group 5. WE are Pre SMP....applied under WA State Sponsor not WA SMP....:)

Hi Majorie,

Is your occupation indicated in WA SMP "off-list" occupations?

As SA just released the SMP with many off-list occupations that apparently were previous state sponsored occupations before SMP.

This statement clearly confirms that these occupations that are now indicated in SMP as off list occuaptions will be also processed as Category 3. Do you agree? Here is the link:

..... As a transitional arrangement, applicants who were nominated by a state or territory government for an 'off-list' occupation prior to the implementation of state migration plans will also receive processing under priority group 3.

http://www.immi.gov.au/media/fact-sh...ty_skilled.htm

Therefore, just check if WA has included your occupation in their latest SMP or to the off list occupations of SMP.

Nata

Guest majorie c
Hi Majorie,

Is your occupation indicated in WA SMP "off-list" occupations?

As SA just released the SMP with many off-list occupations that apparently were previous state sponsored occupations before SMP.

This statement clearly confirms that these occupations that are now indicated in SMP as off list occuaptions will be also processed as Category 3. Do you agree? Here is the link:

..... As a transitional arrangement, applicants who were nominated by a state or territory government for an 'off-list' occupation prior to the implementation of state migration plans will also receive processing under priority group 3.

Therefore, just check if WA has included your occupation in their latest SMP or to the off list occupations of SMP.

Nata

Hairdresser was On List on the Pre SMP.....but not on the new SMP......cheers!!

Really amazing,

Very different statements. One says two of the offshore applicants for the emails from case officers. Other is saying one one shore applicant got the case officer. Reality is that no one from pomsinoz and around me got the case officer in category 5. So this is hard to believe that category 5 is processing.

I called my agent yesterday, he says no category 5 applicant has been processed. But according to him, category 5 will be processed during this year.

If they are processing the category 5, I should be on the top of the priority list in priority 5. Why they left my application before processing others.

Guest jackd
Hairdresser was On List on the Pre SMP.....but not on the new SMP......cheers!!

Hi, Majorie

I am unable to open your attachment.

please be specify is this for oneshore or offshore applicant's & also this is for WA SMP or SA SMP.

jackd:jiggy:

Guest majorie c
Hi, Majorie

please be specify is this for oneshore or offshore applicant's & also this is for WA SMP or SA SMP.

Sorry, i didnt include any attachment..... Actually is 2 of my agent's client , Hairdresser WASS 176, got visa 2 days ago. They submitted on Dec 2007 and Feb 2008. Another WASS hairdresser, got CO recently.... Hairdresser is not on the WA new SMP list......So they belong to Cat 5.....thanks!

Hi, Majorie

Hi Jackd,

What SS do you hold, is it SA? Are you now moved into Cat 3, since your occupation in in off list list of SA??

Nata

Guest jackd
Hi Jackd,

What SS do you hold, is it SA? Are you now moved into Cat 3, since your occupation in in off list list of SA??

Nata

I Am State Sponsered SA & my nominated occupation is in SMP SA. (offlist)

my occupation is ( OFFICER MANAGER)

So Am I cat or cat 5???|??

Regard's

jackd.:jiggy:

I Am State Sponsered SA & my nominated occupation is in SMP SA. (offlist)

my occupation is ( OFFICER MANAGER)

So Am I cat or cat 5???|??

Regard's

jackd.:jiggy:

Hi jackd,

The below message from DIAC clearly says that if you are sponsored by State under Off list occupation, then you also receive Priority 3:

As a transitional arrangement, applicants who were nominated by a state or territory government for an 'off-list' occupation prior to the implementation of state migration plans will also receive processing under priority group 3.

Don't you agree?? Why do you still consider yourself as Cat 5?? It seems that SA now treats all their sponsored applicants and give us Priority

Nata