Cat 5 look, one of my friend has been allocated case officer!!!!!

Heatheryo82

Hey,

She has lodged her application 2008 July 885 skilled migration which is now in group 5.

She said she has been received email says that her applications in cat 3 and soon will be allocated to case officer.

This is what she has been received.

We have recently sent email letters to certain Priority Group 3 applicants who have

lodged a General Skilled Migration (GSM) application under subclasses 175, 176, 475,

885, 886 and 487.

As indicated above, these emails were sent only to applicants whose applications:

a) are expected to be allocated to a case officer within three months of the date

of these letters; and

b) can proceed with health and character requirements without firstly being

assessed by a case officer.

If you have received this letter and have queries about these instructions, the following

Questions and Answers may be of interest.

Similarly, if you have not received this letter and your application is in Priority Group 3,

these Questions and Answers will explain why and when you may expect to be contacted

about your application.

this is part of email she received. and she also paste the article from immigration website ...

The Minister for Immigration and Citizenship, Chris Bowen, has set new priority processing arrangements for certain skilled migration visas. These arrangements will give effect to the minister's announcement on 10 May 2011 that regional visas will be given the highest processing priority.

Priority processing refers to the order in which the department considers skilled migration applications. The minister is able to consider and finalise visa applications in an order of priority that the minister considers appropriate. The changes to priority processing do not change visa eligibility criteria.

The new priority processing arrangements apply to the following visas:

• Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)
  • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS)
  • certain General Skilled Migration (GSM).

--------------

what do you guys think?

Is this some sort of error or do you think they finally starting processing old application in cat 5?

I think you provided absolutely no proof of what you are claming

How else i can prove?

She studied cookery appliced 885, had no sponsorship before or later.

Her application is 885 general skilled migration which is categorized, and specified as 885.

I don't think i should [prove] this to you but it is the thing i heard from her and i know about her.

she is a cat 3 not cat cat 5.

YES, she is in Cat 5.

Correct me if im wrong.

She studied commercial cookery and applied under 885 independent visa and been wating over 3 years. Has never changed visa category after lodgement and never had sponsorship.

Tell me why you think this is cat 3

That's the thing she couldn't understand.

But yes, she received email saying this as i attached on the post.

I really think that one can remember what subclass her visa is especially when one's waiting over 3 years.

Guest crystal2005

Not to mention about your friend whatsoever, BUT then this is unfair, how about those who are still waiting in new category 4.... and those people applied before your friend did :mad:

Not to mention about your friend whatsoever, BUT then this is unfair, how about those who are still waiting in new category 4.... and those people applied before your friend did :mad:

Ya datz true. if so... itz really unfair...... :cry:

Life is unfair, and quite frankly those who were dumped in cat 4 and now cat5 through no fault of their own, due to all the retrospective changes, feel unfairly treated. Especially when they made totally valid applications with the required 120 points at the time and in some cases have been waiting 3 years.

This could be simple mistake whether it has been made by DIAC or my friend, (since ppl don't seem to believe and excited about it.) i think lots of ppl on cat 5 did received email(not this one, but email with processing information, i lodged appl 2010 Mar)

I was seriously considering getting a sponsorship(at least try to get one), or do whatever that can help. what do you guys think?

Do you think we should wait a bit more or the only ticket out of this misery is get a sponsorship?

your puzzled me. it looks it is one off incident when her carma worked. good luck to her. but dont expect this will happen again until they finish all cat 4. does she has a CO?

cookery = cat 5 no doubt about that

Believe me, with all respect i have no intention of puzzling people. I am too busy to do so. I just need to find out what would this mean.

Why would she get a email even tho she's in cat 5?

That's why i asked what you guys thinking?

simple mistake or happened to be right process?

How else i can prove?

She studied cookery appliced 885, had no sponsorship before or later.

Her application is 885 general skilled migration which is categorized, and specified as 885.

I don't think i should [prove] this to you but it is the thing i heard from her and i know about her.

you just pasted a part of generic email which could have been sent to her by mistake

Guest majorie c
Believe me, with all respect i have no intention of puzzling people. I am too busy to do so. I just need to find out what would this mean.

Why would she get a email even tho she's in cat 5?

That's why i asked what you guys thinking?

simple mistake or happened to be right process?

Is possible!!!.... coz my agent got 3 Cat 5 clients with CO... 2 already done medical, waiting for internal check.... another one will be doing medical soon...

Is possible!!!.... coz my agent got 3 Cat 5 clients with CO... 2 already done medical, waiting for internal check.... another one will be doing medical soon...

It is funny that it is always someone's friend, never the person directly

this info is to good to be true

can you provide more detail?

Guest majorie c
It is funny that it is always someone's friend, never the person directly

this info is to good to be true

can you provide more detail?

The one who got PR yesterday are WA SS 176 hairdresser... one submitted Dec 2007 another one Feb 2008, from LR country....

My agent just called that his 2 Cat 5 clients got PR yesterday!!!

two different statements ????? :policeman:

Same :)

2 already done medical, waiting for internal check = 2 Cat 5 clients got PR yesterday!!!.

is that same??? :)

:jiggy:

Guest majorie c
2 already done medical, waiting for internal check = 2 Cat 5 clients got PR yesterday!!!.

is that same??? :)

:jiggy:

The 2 already done medical, passed the internal check... got approval yesterday..... When i wrote the 1st post.... my agent hasn't call me yet....

Guest Varlet

WA SS is cat 3 even if it was removed from the WA list after they got the SS

Someone posted that this is currently the case for SS yesterday here in the forum

It was an official reply from DIAC as far as I recall

there it is:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=724908

so the people he mentioned had SS approved at some point in the process, they should be cat3 now.

you just pasted a part of generic email which could have been sent to her by mistake

That's exactly what i said what i did.

That's what i did.

What sort of info you are saying is wrong or no proof?

Whether it generic email or not that is the part she provided and that's how she'd believed and that's what her agent told her.

If you choose to believe that's sent by mistake that's fine. that's good.

I just want ppl's say on this matter