bananaisherb

1 month short for Three Years of Overseas Work-apply Vetassess now or wait?

I have all materials ready to submit my VETASSESS application, but I need another month before I can claim the 5 points for having three years of overseas work experience-apparently my work history only counts 2 years and 11 months-so do I submit my application to VETASSESS now?

I suspect that by the time they start evaluating my application, I would have reached three years of employment. I have state sponsorship application on hold and needs the assessment result asap. What should I do?

Thanks!

I have all materials ready to submit my VETASSESS application, but I need another month before I can claim the 5 points for having three years of overseas work experience-apparently my work history only counts 2 years and 11 months-so do I submit my application to VETASSESS now?

I suspect that by the time they start evaluating my application, I would have reached three years of employment. I have state sponsorship application on hold and needs the assessment result asap. What should I do?

Thanks!

Get your Vetasses now - you don't need to prove to them your work experience do you? If not, by the time you get your Vetassess application in, sit the test, get your results back then it will be a month and you can then apply to the DIAC. If you need to show proof to Vetassess then you will prob have to wait xx

Vic SS applied 03/11, granted 05/11, IELTS passed 09/11 score 9/8/8/8.5 overall 8.5, pos skills assessment 18/10 ,176 app 22/10, granted 16 Dec 2011!