Medical's finalised

Guest bowow2011

Guest lizziebumble

we had our medicals on the 20th july they were finalised on the 23rd of july keep checking diac but no sign of visa yet i cant stand this waiting im so impatient lol hope we get it soon

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we had our medicals on the 20th july they were finalised on the 23rd of july keep checking diac but no sign of visa yet i cant stand this waiting im so impatient lol hope we get it soon

You should drop your CO an email stating that now your medicals are finalised is there anything outstanding on your application that you need to deal with.

It worked for me, a few hours after the email.....bingo, visa :)

Good luck

Sounds like you're having a total mare Millieboo. We had our meds in maidenhead monday and they told us it will be about 10 working days before they email the results! Considering how much money everyone has to pay out to get this far, you would think people would hurry up!

I have heard rumours theres a back-log building up with immi but not sure thats 100% true.

Guest lizziebumble

we havent got anything out standing we have a co but we go through our agent and she passes it on to him she was the one who told us our meds were finalised we looked on line and they were but just waiting now for visa granted i hate waiting its sooo hard ive checked every morning so far bit disappointed we havent got it yet at least we know we will get it eventually just got to learn to be patient x

we havent got anything out standing we have a co but we go through our agent and she passes it on to him she was the one who told us our meds were finalised we looked on line and they were but just waiting now for visa granted i hate waiting its sooo hard ive checked every morning so far bit disappointed we havent got it yet at least we know we will get it eventually just got to learn to be patient x

Hi , ours was the same , medicals were saying finalised ,for 2 weeks ,we dropped our agent an email who got in touch with the c.o , got a phone call next morning , visa granted !!! try doing this , it worked for us ..... good luck:smile:

Guest lizziebumble

will get my husband to send her an email ee if it helps checked diac again this morning but still nothing thanks every one will try and do what you said x

After 1 month of waiting since meds were finalized.....

I was granted with a VISA TODAY!!! :wink:

I am so happy........ It's such a wonderful feeling.. Thanks everyone here in PIO!

And I hope that everyone who are still waiting will receive their grants soon...

Guest easthunk

Email Sent to me for Medicals June 15th

Medicals taken on June 28th

Referred on July 16th

VISA Granted 29th July, 2011

Can anyone clarify please? If meds have been finalised which ours are why does our CO say they need to be cleared before they will process our application, I thought if they were finalised means that they have not been referred,am I missing something?

Guest bowow2011

Hi Veronica I'm not sure my advice would be to email HOC they came back within 48 hours and also ring DIAC they are really lovely and will clarify matters xx

Guest myboysjam

My medicals were all finalized on 29 June, however still waiting. I emailed DIAC directly as agent hadn't responded to me, however they can't update as we have an agent, we finally had an email from agent today saying they have finally chased it up, just hope won't be too long now :wub:

Guest bowow2011
My medicals were all finalized on 29 June, however still waiting. I emailed DIAC directly as agent hadn't responded to me, however they can't update as we have an agent, we finally had an email from agent today saying they have finally chased it up, just hope won't be too long now :wub:

Hi ring agent first thing asking for a response, it really is so frustrating ours we're finalised on 28th June we we're granted visa 19th July tell your agent your paying them to get the visa, if's it's finalised nothing else is needed! good luck :biggrin:

Guest Pixie10

are meds were only finalised thursday and we uploaded Police checks over weekend and got visa today so defo once they are finalised the CO can press his/her magic button and issue a visa! Email or ring and ask whats the problem- goodluck! x

Guest jaffarms
Logged on this morning and visa has now been approved after agent chased up yesterday :)

Hey congrats mate, what is your timelines.

Guest lizziebumble

our meds got finalized on the 23rd of july no visa yet im just impatient i suppose phoned our agent she said we shouldnt be waiting much longer now hopefully just wana book flight x

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WHO IS WAITING X

our meds got finalized on the 23rd of july no visa yet im just impatient i suppose phoned our agent she said we shouldnt be waiting much longer now hopefully just wana book flight x

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WHO IS WAITING X

our meds were finalized on 27th of july and we are still waiting,too, though other applicants got their visa within 1 or 2 days. i think it depends on which team you are allocated and how busy they are. additionally, we had hugh problems with ehealth, because the system showed our meds as received on 27 of june but after a while - nothing happened - i phoned an emailed hoc in sydney several times without getting useful information. after the third mail they told us that they didn't received our medicals!!! Can you guys imagine: we took our medicals on 27 on june, on the same date they receive x-ray and examinations and then they developed that the transmission of my partner's med completely went wrong and mine were incomplete transmitted. so the panel doc sent all documents paper-based (luckily we took the paper print with us!), they got it but we have the problems: emailed our case officer that we need an extension of time because of hoc and now we have to wait again...

Regards, Rabeah

Guest varoon

Visa 176 (Victoria SS)

------------------------------

Applicants (Me and my wife)

Application Date : 05-May-2011

CO Allocation : 19-May-2011

Health Req Finalized : 10-June-2011

PCC provided : 18-June-2011

Still no VISA.

Checked the online status on 01-Aug-2011, many of the documents were showing as "Requested".

Wrote a mail to CO and within minutes the documents status changed to "Received" for ALL of them.

On asking status from the CO following was the reply :

"Currently your application is undergoing routine processing.

You will be contacted when all other routine checks are completed. Your patience is appreciated. "

Case Officer, Team 2, Adelaide GSM

1. Is it normal to have outdated status on the online status page ??

2. Does it usually take so much time after health req are finalized ?

3. Is there another status level beyond "Received" on the online status link for the documents. ?

:arghh:

Sometimes it takes some more time for applicants from high risk countries. You can check on DIAC's website which countries are high risk or low risk and in which category your country is. Or you or your wife may have been lived in a high risk country in the last 10 years? It all depends on our personal circumstances.

I suppose that could be the reason waiting so long.

Regards

Visa 176 (Victoria SS)

------------------------------

Applicants (Me and my wife)

Application Date : 05-May-2011

CO Allocation : 19-May-2011

Health Req Finalized : 10-June-2011

PCC provided : 18-June-2011

Still no VISA.

Checked the online status on 01-Aug-2011, many of the documents were showing as "Requested".

Wrote a mail to CO and within minutes the documents status changed to "Received" for ALL of them.

On asking status from the CO following was the reply :

"Currently your application is undergoing routine processing.

You will be contacted when all other routine checks are completed. Your patience is appreciated. "

Case Officer, Team 2, Adelaide GSM

1. Is it normal to have outdated status on the online status page ??

2. Does it usually take so much time after health req are finalized ?

3. Is there another status level beyond "Received" on the online status link for the documents. ?

:arghh:

Guest varoon
Sometimes it takes some more time for applicants from high risk countries. You can check on DIAC's website which countries are high risk or low risk and in which category your country is. Or you or your wife may have been lived in a high risk country in the last 10 years? It all depends on our personal circumstances.

I suppose that could be the reason waiting so long.

Regards

From the list it seems almost every nation is high-risk. We are filing from INDIA. We haven't traveled to any other country for more than 2 weeks in past 10 years.