Medical's finalised

Guest bowow2011

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know the date as I had a paper-based application. However, on 11th of July my CO confirmed that if everything is final on the application then the visa is usually granted within one week after the medicals are finalized.

Thank you for your quick response. But mine has been 2 weeks now. I don't know what's the problem..

Guest rex123

Quoted by j888

Yes. People who applied later than us are starting to receive their visa grants after their meds being finalized.

Have you tried contacting DIAC?

Hi j888

Its depend on the CO or team u have been allocated. Whether they r in temporary leave or they are overloaded.... be patient ..keep your head cool.....the day will come shortly................

My medical reached sydney on 1 july and waiting for that golden day to come................

In between what is your COs team Number????

Rex

Then there must be some other things outstanding or may be your CO team have a longer queue.

Yes most likely they have a long queue.... As my documents have been met already..

Congratulations on your visa grant. I hope I'll have it soon.. :biggrin:

Quoted by j888

Yes. People who applied later than us are starting to receive their visa grants after their meds being finalized.

Hi j888

Its depend on the CO or team u have been allocated. Whether they r in temporary leave or they are overloaded.... be patient ..keep your head cool.....the day will come shortly................

My medical reached sydney on 1 july and waiting for that golden day to come................

Rex

Thank you hehe..:wink: I am trying my best to keep myself calm...

My CO is from team 7. How about you?

Quoted by j888

Hi j888

Rex

mine is from team 2.

why did u late for submitting medicals? almost three months..................

I waited my CO to request it from me...

Guest Altium
Hello everybody!! My meds finalised on June 27th and I still waiting!! My CO team is 6.. anybody has the same Co team??

Hi! My CO's team is 6 too. My meds has been finalised last week, but I still haven't got any message from my CO. What is your CO's name?

No :daydreaming: I have an agent and he told to be patient... But I really don´t know what to do?? And you?

Not also. I have not contacted DIAC either. My agent is not responding to me now. She told me to wait some few weeks ago.. Maybe she got pissed of me because I kept bugging here for these past few days.. and asking her to contact DIAC

Our CO is in the same team.. team 6.

I posted a wrong info in this thread some few days ago when I said my CO is from team 7.

I want to call now DIAC and follow up my application but I am thinking of my agent.. I am trying to wait for her response.. (I just don't know if she will still respond to me)

Not also. I have not contacted DIAC either. My agent is not responding to me now. She told me to wait some few weeks ago.. Maybe she got pissed of me because I kept bugging here for these past few days.. and asking her to contact DIAC

Our CO is in the same team.. team 6.

I posted a wrong info in this thread some few days ago when I said my CO is from team 7.

I want to call now DIAC and follow up my application but I am thinking of my agent.. I am trying to wait for her response.. (I just don't know if she will still respond to me)

I think we must wait, that´s all :daydreaming:But I hope and everybody have a the magic answer soon. I read here that we should wait from few days (not in our case) to 6 weeks after our meds have been finalised... We have 3 weeks friend, so, just we need to have faith!! :cute:

I think we must wait, that´s all :daydreaming:But I hope and everybody have a the magic answer soon. I read here that we should wait from few days (not in our case) to 6 weeks after our meds have been finalised... We have 3 weeks friend, so, just we need to have faith!! :cute:

Look at Bowow2011.. He got his visa already after his agent made a call to DIAC... He also waited for about 3 weeks...

I think we have to make a move..

I think 3 weeks of waiting is too much already..

Good luck to both of us and hope we hear some good news soon.. :wink:

Look at Bowow2011.. He got his visa already after his agent made a call to DIAC... He also waited for about 3 weeks...

I think we have to make a move..

I think 3 weeks of waiting is too much already..

Good luck to both of us and hope we hear some good news soon.. :wink:

Wow!!!! We need to do sth!!

So, tell you agent and let me know, I will do the same!!!

Good luck buddy!! 3 weeks more... What a evil thing!! no no no:arghh:

Guest bowow2011
Wow!!!! We need to do sth!!

So, tell you agent and let me know, I will do the same!!!

Good luck buddy!! 3 weeks more... What a evil thing!! no no no:arghh:

Hi everybody we were with an agent just remember your paying them money to do a job if you feel your agents not doing that tell them your unhappy and ring DIAC to chase good luck all xxxx

Hi everybody we were with an agent just remember your paying them money to do a job if you feel your agents not doing that tell them your unhappy and ring DIAC to chase good luck all xxxx

You are right!!! i am very happy with my agent, however now he told that I need to be calm and patient!!! No way!!

I will let you know!! :cute:

Guest easthunk

Hi,

Email Sent to me for Medicals June 15th

Medicals taken on June 28th

Referred on July 16th

Now waiting for the final reply :)

Guest jaffarms

Hi All,

Just an update, i have checked the site and found my Medicals are Met and my better half's still outstanding. Hope they finalize by this week. :cool: ... Go Team 4 go....shower our mates with VISA approvals....

Cheers

Jaffar

Just wondered if anyone can help being that you have had your medicals...hope you dont mind...I am trying to fill out forms A160EH and 26EH online but there is no link for these forms on my application...I have a link that I click on to fill out a health form...this takes me to a list of hospitals that I can choose to have my medical...it then fills out an online referral letter with my name..TRN no. on etc to take with me for my medical...there are no links to fill out forms for my dependants and no A160EH or 26EH forms...my C/O has sent an email stating that you can download these from the website using your TRN no...but surely this only takes me back into my application...am confused...please can anyone help!!!!

Thanks

Trace