Medical's finalised

Guest bowow2011

Guest bowow2011

Hi All, just wondering how long everybody's medical's have been finalised for ours is 15 days today and counting, would just be nice to see what the average waiting time is. Thanks :biggrin:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest frustrate
Hi All, just wondering how long everybody's medical's have been finalised for ours is 15 days today and counting, would just be nice to see what the average waiting time is. Thanks :biggrin:

Avg 5 weeks after being referred....

Guest milliebooboo

Hi... We had our medicals on 17th June and not heard a single word yet. According to the DIAC enquiry page they are still being requested in March... the suspense is killing me. x

Guest bowow2011
Hi... We had our medicals on 17th June and not heard a single word yet. According to the DIAC enquiry page they are still being requested in March... the suspense is killing me. x

Hi Millie, i'm the same the anxiety is awful, on ours it says Forms 26eh requested but medical's have been finalised and everything else is met??? :huh: We had ours 15th June all finlised 28th June, hope you hear something soon xx

Guest milliebooboo

Thanks... thats where ive been looking and nothing happening. Aw well just have to wait our fate patiently Aaaaarrrrgggggghhhhh

Hi bowow2011... I think the average waiting time is only 9 days...

I am also wondering why both of us haven't heard anything from our CO since meds have been finalized..

This wait is so awful.

Please let me now once you hear some good news from your CO.

I am really worried.

Thanks!

Guest milliebooboo

I emailed HOC yesterday and they got back to me this am to say they have no record of our medicals. According to DHL they arrived in Sydney on the 4th July. My agent told me not to enquire untill at least mid August.... bloody good job i did. What do we do now????

Guest abeersalik

Hi,

Hope this helps.

Medicals taken on June 6th

Reached Sydney on June 16th

Referred on June 27th

Visa Granted on July 14th

Regards,

SA

Guest bowow2011
Hiya,

I'm in the same boat too. Had my medical on June 22nd and haven't heard anything from anyone yet.... i'm trying to be patient! :o)

Were the same but on system all says finalised just don't know what the hold up is June people are getting their visas now xx

Guest bowow2011
I emailed HOC yesterday and they got back to me this am to say they have no record of our medicals. According to DHL they arrived in Sydney on the 4th July. My agent told me not to enquire untill at least mid August.... bloody good job i did. What do we do now????

Hi Millie that is really bad when are they getting back to you have you got a delivery receipt I'd be ringing your agent too xxx

Guest milliebooboo

Hi everyone..... Im not sure who i emailed but it was obviously the wrong person. I looked on the immi update website this morning and weve been finalised apart from my husbands whos has been referred which we knew it would. Panik over.

Were the same but on system all says finalised just don't know what the hold up is June people are getting their visas now xx

Yes. People who applied later than us are starting to receive their visa grants after their meds being finalized.

Have you tried contacting DIAC?

Hi,

Hope this helps.

Medicals taken on June 6th

Reached Sydney on June 16th

Referred on June 27th

Visa Granted on July 14th

Regards,

SA

When was it finalized? Mine has been finalized since 29th of June and still no update from CO.

Thanks!

Guest bowow2011
Yes. People who applied later than us are starting to receive their visa grants after their meds being finalized.

Have you tried contacting DIAC?

No I'm with an agent so I'm unable to yet

No I'm with an agent so I'm unable to yet

Me too. I am with an agent and she still doesn't want to contact my CO. :arghh:

Are we the only one who's left in this kind of situation? I hope our CO would take a look now on our application.....

Guest abeersalik

I don't know the date as I had a paper-based application. However, on 11th of July my CO confirmed that if everything is final on the application then the visa is usually granted within one week after the medicals are finalized.