Recommendation for London/Essex Medicals

JBO76

Anyone out there able to make a reccomndation for London medicals?

We are based in Stoke Newington (North East London) so could either do central London or head out into Essex.

Advice is much appreciated.

Jay

Guest SteveandVic

Hi we used Spire in Brentwood, Essex they was our closest and they were also very good, profesional and everything is done in house inc x-rays ect and they have hospitals all over so hopefully you can find one close to you

here is a link http://www.spirehealthcare.com/Hartswood/Our-Facilities-Treatments-and-Consultants/Our-Treatments/Australian-visa-medical-service/

Hope this helps

Guest berkworths

HI there we live in essex and looked into all med centres on the list, was going to brentwood, but when i rang 12 weeks before meds they wanted full payment up front was not happy to do this so made some more calls and found that maidenhead was actually £190 cheaper then london and essex and was only and hour drive from me, we had ours done there on 8th july they were really good and everything went well just waiting now for that email, so do your reasearch we were family of 4 costs £570 compared to £760 quoted by brentwood and london was also a bit cheaper i think about £660 so worth doing your homework!!! good luck