ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bambulka

176 SS WA question-arriving alone, wife & daughter joining later

Guest Bambulka

Hi there,

I have been granted WA SS 176 back in February. Our house is on the market, I have resigned from my job and I am planning to fly to Perth in the next couple of weeks. The visa has to be validated by 12Jan 12 and I want to fly first with my wife and daughter joining me around September time (once I found a job, accommodation etc). Has anyone else done this before? Is it possible for my wife and daughter to join me at later date or do we all have to enter as a family?

If anyone can advise I would really appreciate it. I will be contacting my agent on Monday to check this but would like to find out before if possible.

Many thanks

John

Guest siamsusie

Bumping your post for you and very best wishes with all your migration plans.

Susie x

I think you can do that, as long as you all validate before 12th Jan and you are first through.

Justin TRA 8/4/11 success 10/5/11, WA SS sent 10/5/11 - approved 16/5/11, 176 lodged 1/6/11, CO 26/6/11, Meds 16/8/11, Finalised 26/8/11, PCC 16/9/11, VISA GRANTED 1/11/11 Arrived in Perth 12/11/2012:ssign19:

You can all come separately if you wish as long as everyone has entered by 12 January.

It used to be the case that the primary applicant had to enter first but that now only applies if it is actually stated on your visa.