register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest mmille19

How long for visa grant 176 after meds&PC

Guest mmille19

Can anyone give me an idea of timeframe of getti visa after medicals and police checks have been compete, we are applying SASS 176, DIAC have all requested docs including meds etc and just wondered how ling process takes from this point?

Hi,

I have read a few people got approved within a few days of their medicals and police checks, hope your not waiting long, we are booked in for the medicals for the end of the month just waiting on a CO, they were in touch with our agent during the week something on our application didn't add up so i'm hoping we will get our Co within the next week.

Best of luck

Guest mmille19

That would be great if we are not waiting too long, I'm not sure how long you get o enter I've read sone posts saying a year to enter and others saying much longer , I guess will have to wait and see.

Thanks for your reply, I hope yours goes smoothly and not waiting too long in CO etc

Guest berkworths

Hi there we are too on 176 ss , just had meds yesterday and our co is all in place as police checcks done and was asked to do meds, so i will keep you posted just waiting now for those magic words!!!! all went well at meds and kids were all cleared and sent in front of us to oz via ehealth systems the online one which is fab, so if you can try and makesure all done online saves lots of time, hopfully heading to perth !!!! will let you know how long from now, my oh is a carpenter and got 2 little monkeys to take with us too! kell x very anxious :yes:

Guest Bambulka

Hi there,

We got our WA SS 176 back in February. After we submitted the meds and police checks it took about 6 weeks for the visa to get granted. Hope this helps :-)

Can anyone give me an idea of timeframe of getti visa after medicals and police checks have been compete, we are applying SASS 176, DIAC have all requested docs including meds etc and just wondered how ling process takes from this point?

Have your meds been finalized? How about your documents? Does the status change to "MET"?

I am also SA Sponsored... Waiting also for the final grant..

Thanks

VISA GRANT 29/07/2011:notworthy: Livin' the life in Adelaide.

I went to the internet cafe on the Sunday back in January and scanned our Police checks which was the only thing outstanding, by the time we woke up on Monday morning we'd been given our 176.

Hi,

we had our meds on wednesday 29th june, they were all received on monday 4th july and finalised by thursday 7th july.

Got email on 7th july stating visa granted.

so you may not have long to wait

april:jiggy:

Guest Stacey23

How long did it take before you were allocated a case officer? I submitted my visa on the 6th July and as of yet I haven't heard anything about being allocated one.

Thank you

took us three weeks & half week after for the grant

Guest scotsnurse

Shouldnt take longer than 12 weeks. Usually shorter. Good luck.

Hi, sorry only just turned on the internet been busy. We got our CO at the end of april, wverything went fast, we had 70 days to get meds etc so we waited as long as we could to give us more time to validate.

april

sorry very tired misread it

we put in our visa app 0ct 2008 had to jump through many hoops and goal posts moved alot so it took a while as you can see

april

Guest mmille19

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post, very helpful.

We submitted application in may and got a CO a week later, done meds in June and just submitted my Aussi police check today as i needed a uk and aus one, I'm hoping we dont have much longer to wait.

Not sure if we get it how long we have to move... Fingers crossed all goes well.

Good luck to all those waiting on decisions :)

Guest mmille19

Everything states 'met' except my Aussi police check which I just uploaded today, just hope we get it after all this...bit anxious

Good luck with yours :)

Guest mmille19

Wow :) that's amazing, I hope we have same CO :))

Guest mazkinmond5

see my time line

flights booked 17th Oct WWWOOOOWWWHHHOOOWW!!!

Hi There,

We had our police checks and medicals done in March and visa got granted at the end of April. Seems like its a long time but believe me it comes round quick.

Hope this answers your question and hope its not too long a wait for you and good luck :smile: