Form 47sp, question 9

lindajyyu

hi everyone,

my husband is applying spouse visa, and he is filling the form 47sp.

here is the question 9 : "Have you or any dependent family members (migrating with you or not) previously been to Australia, held or currently hold a visa for travel to Australia?"

my husband has not been to australia before, but he has a ETA visa (visitor visa) already, and there is no visa label on the passport.

so, in this question, should we answer "yes" or "no"?

and if answered yes, what is the visa number we should provide?

thank you~

:notworthy:

Guest GeorgeD

If he has a current ETA visa, then the answer to the questions, does he have a visa for travel to Australia is YES.

There is no label for the ETA visa, it's all done elctronically. The visa number would've been emailed to him shortly after he applied. If he doesn't have the visa number, mention the date roughly when he applied. Put it on a separate sheet at the end if you need to. I had an ETA visa and travelled to Australia four years ago. I had no record of the visa number and just did this. Mention that he has the visa, but that he doesn't have the details...don't just say no because he doesn't have the number.