885 - CO Granted - Now What?

Guest aks

Hi friends

I am hoping some senior memebers can comment on my situation. I am on a 485 at the moment. Applied 885 on 30th April 2011. Occuapation is Accountant so on the SOL. Got CO assigned on 28/6/11 & was asked to fill Form 1221, filled & sent it same day via email & uploaded it as well. Have not heard back from CO. Have made a couple of calls but no satisfactory answer. Why do you think no answer & what should I do? I don't want to frustrate the CO although I have not been able to talk/email directly to them.

Please help/comment - Thanks

Wait. If they want or need anything they'll contact you.

No need to be bothering them if you have done as requested. They're probably busy processing your and other applications.

All they will say is the same, "your application is being processed, wait"

Indian, I realize am sounding impatient. I am not usually but I think the hard slog for last 4 years is taking its toll. I thank you all for your comments

Indian, I realize am sounding impatient. I am not usually but I think the hard slog for last 4 years is taking its toll. I thank you all for your comments

Should get it quickly. Just give it at least a month. Indians take anywhere from direct grant to 1 month.