jyotikhtr

State/Territory Sponsorship for ANZSCO CODE: 262113 - Systems Administrator

Dear All,

I falling under ANZSCO CODE: 262113 - Systems Administrator in latest SOL1-2.

It is clear that I have to go for State/Territory Sponsorship (or Nomination) in few of the below ones.

• Australian Capital Territory
  • New South Wales
  • Northern Territory
  • Queensland
  • South Australia
  • Tasmania
  • Victoria
  • Western Australia

But I am unable to find which of the above are open for my ANZSCO CODE: 262113 as per new list. :confused:

Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

there is no state sponsorship available for that job.

best hope is to reassess as system analyst maybe?

Visa 885 applied on 29th Dec 2009, 2231-79 nec, CAT 4, Reassessed as 261312 (Developer Programmer) on Mar 2011, CO allocated on 6 Apr 2011. GRANTED on 8 Apr 2011!!

there is no state sponsorship available for that job.

best hope is to reassess as system analyst maybe?

Hi PissLUR,

That is strange. :eek:

If they do not sponsor for this job code, then why they have listed ANZSCO CODE: 262113 in SOL1-2.

Hi

ACT SMP is open for System Administrators. please check below mentioned link and download the latest SMP occupation list . I am not sure about the other states ... you can check them on there respective state websites.

http://www.business.act.gov.au/skilled_and_business_migration/SMP_Occupation_List

2- The reason for the addition of this code in other SCH is that, STATES are allowed to add any of the occupation listed in those listed. its not necessary that they should include all of listed skills. State can add or remove any of the occupation from there demand list according to there market need.

176 System Manager applied Oct-09 | Visa Grant Nov. 2011| Landed Feb. 2012 | Citizenship Sep. 2016

Partner Visa for Wife: Applied APR 16 Granted Jul. 18

Dear All,

It is clear that I have to go for State/Territory Sponsorship (or Nomination) in few of the below ones.

• New South Wales

• Northern Territory

• Queensland

• South Australia

• Tasmania

• Victoria

• Western Australia

But I am unable to find which of the above are open for my ANZSCO CODE: 262113 as per new list. :confused:

I believe currently both NT and ACT are still open. SA was suspended on 1st May until further notice

IELTS General (O: 8.0) 19/05/10 | ACS Skills (262113 - Systems Administrator) 06/05/11 | SA SS Submitted 12/07/11 | SA SS Approved 01/08/11 | 176 Lodged 02/08/11 | CO Allocated 22/08/11 | PCC 08/09/11 | Meds Finalised 16/09/11 | Visa Granted 19/09/11

Many thanks to mansukhpatel and musmanasghar :yes:

So broadly can I say that - SA, ACT and NT are generally open for this code, however SA is closed now.

It would be good if other states expand their list

In either case it's good that there are three states currently sponsoring Sys Admin. I am currently waiting for SA to open again.

Where is everyone else planning to move

IELTS General (O: 8.0) 19/05/10 | ACS Skills (262113 - Systems Administrator) 06/05/11 | SA SS Submitted 12/07/11 | SA SS Approved 01/08/11 | 176 Lodged 02/08/11 | CO Allocated 22/08/11 | PCC 08/09/11 | Meds Finalised 16/09/11 | Visa Granted 19/09/11

Has SA opened again?

It had opened on 12 July.

It's still open therefore I would advise to submit the application as soon as you get your ACS.

They are turning them around within few weeks

Hello Frndz.

I am based out of India and I submitted my ACS for System Analyst few months back. The ACS returned it saying I am best suit for 262112 or 262113 and hence have asked me to reconsider the code or they will reject my application as quoted below:

"

Please be advised that your file has been returned by the assessor advising that your nominated ANZSCO code 261112 is not closely related to your nominated occupation.

The assessor has advised that you would be more suited if you were to nominate ANZSCO 262112 OR 262113

"

Another problem I am facing is to arrange Employer Reference as requested below:

"* Certified copy of proper and detailed employer references. If these cannot be obtained from the company's please provide Statutory Declarations from a Supervisor / Manager.

"

I have experience letters from all past companies I have worked for but those letters don't describe my past JOB in detail. And for current company, I just have an offer letter. If you are in India you may understand that how difficult it is asking your employer to issue you any such document.

Any suggestions how to proceed from here just in case you also encoutered the same situation?

Thanks,

Anurag

ACS online: 02/06/2011 || IELTS: 30/7/2011 (R-9, L-8, S-7, W-6.5 =7.5 over all) || ACS Positive: 12/10/2011 :yes:

I have experience letters from all past companies I have worked for but those letters don't describe my past JOB in detail. And for current company, I just have an offer letter. If you are in India you may understand that how difficult it is asking your employer to issue you any such document.

Hi Anurag,

I truly understand your position, indeed it is a great pain to get Reference Letter from employer in India.

But friend, you have other options too, you can get the reference letter from your et ex-managers or team leads too. It is NOT mandatory to get the letter from HR only. You have to get your old friends or colleagues working on this.

Also, I would not recommend going for statutory declarations that you cannot present a reference letter, I read somewhere that ACT rarely passes on applications without reference letters.

Regards.

Thanks jyotikhtr !

I tried reaching out to my past employers and looks like it will take time even if I engage my ex-colleagues to arrange the required document and I have less than 30 days now.

Since ACS official has mentioned himself to provide the Statutory Declaration I am going to try my luck with it.

Will keep you all posted.

ACS online: 02/06/2011 || IELTS: 30/7/2011 (R-9, L-8, S-7, W-6.5 =7.5 over all) || ACS Positive: 12/10/2011 :yes:

Thanks jyotikhtr !

I tried reaching out to my past employers and looks like it will take time even if I engage my ex-colleagues to arrange the required document and I have less than 30 days now.

Since ACS official has mentioned himself to provide the Statutory Declaration I am going to try my luck with it.

Will keep you all posted.

All the best Anurag.

Under which ANZCO Code are you applying ?

Thanks for your wishes buddy !

I have changed it to ANZSCO 262113 (Systems Administrator).

I had appled for Systems Analyst first but they said my profile matches 262113.

Thanks for your wishes buddy !

I have changed it to ANZSCO 262113(Systems Administrator).

I had appled for Systems Analyst first but they said my profile matches 262113.

Ok cool, when you had applied and how much time they took to respond you.

And your are into Windows or Unix System Administration ?

Ok cool, when you had applied and how much time they took to respond you.

And your are into Windows or Unix System Administration ?

They took less than 4 weeks thouhg but entire process is getting delayed from my Agent's end from ***********. Will not recommend it to anyone after such a bad experience.

I am Windows - Citrix Admin.

What you are upto and have you applied yourself or with some external help like agents etc?

wow - just realized, they hide company name - let me try this way G*L*O*B*A*L*V*I*S*A*S*

very very very poor service and cheaters

wow - just realized, they hide company name - let me try this way G*L*O*B*A*L*V*I*S*A*S*

very very very poor service and cheaters

I have applied for System Admin - Unix. I did visited lots of agents, but all of them did not had enough information.

But I found http://www.abhinav.com quite reasonable, although I have not taken their services.

just ran by abhinav.com quickly and they seem to have outdated information still published since July...I think they all are same when it comes to Agent or paid services :)

How you are managing it then if have not hired any agent till date?

I think you also have same option for SS VISA only...

just ran by abhinav.com quickly and they seem to have outdated information still published since July...I think they all are same when it comes to Agent or paid services :)

How you are managing it then if have not hired any agent till date?

I think you also have same option for SS VISA only...

I have just applied to ACS yet (waiting for skill assessment), just read all the documents/information on immi.gov.au website and ACS website and applied on my own.

Also, this forum is of great help. It cleared all of my doubts.

Guest pkthomas

e

Hi,

I am just started to study the details of ACS application.Please clarify my doubts.

I completed my Btech from India and I have more than 6 years experience in software development,on Skill application list which selection I have to made RPL?.Whats the format of project report I have to submit.Is it required to submit Notarised copy of all the documents.

Please clarify

Thanks

Thomas

How much time it take to complete the assessment.

Dear All,

• New South Wales
  • Northern Territory
  • Queensland
  • South Australia
  • Tasmania
  • Victoria
  • Western Australia

Is it required to submit Notarised copy of all the documents

Yes, you need to get the documents notarized. Go to any civil lawyer, he will guide you.

All copied documents submitted with an application must be certified copies.

A document is certified when a copy of the original document has been sighted and stamped by appropriate authorized person.

To be a certified document the copy needs to clearly show on every page of the copied document the following information.

- The words "Certified True Copy of the Original"

- The original signature of the certifying person

- The name, date & provider or registration number or designation (eg: Police Officer) of the certifying person legibly printed with the signature.

How much time it take to complete the assessment.

For time frame, follow my signature.

Regards.

Dear All,

• New South Wales

• Northern Territory

• Queensland

• South Australia

• Tasmania

• Victoria

• Western Australia

Is New South Wales open for Systems Administrator: 262113, I just got this link while browsing internet.

Has someone noticed this ?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Jyoti Khatri