Sign in to follow this  
jgt

proof of funds

hi all, can anyone tell us how proof of funds is done when relocating to perth WA as cant seem to find right answer, our money is tied up in the house like many others, we were hoping to rent the house(no pension).Do we have to have money in the bank etc. Our agent didnt tell us this was a requirement and if we didnt have the house i would have been very unhappy,(i havent taken this up wth them as they are lacking any kind of social skills.

Please advise any help appreciated, cheers jules :jiggy:

Voted worst newcomer. 2010, cheers x. Visa Application 3/2 /12. Granted 20/5/2012. Builder Now in Perth

Guest Melly39
hi all, can anyone tell us how proof of funds is done when relocating to perth WA as cant seem to find right answer, our money is tied up in the house like many others, we were hoping to rent the house(no pension).Do we have to have money in the bank etc. Our agent didnt tell us this was a requirement and if we didnt have the house i would have been very unhappy,(i havent taken this up wth them as they are lacking any kind of social skills.

Please advise any help appreciated, cheers jules :jiggy:

We have recently been approved for WA state sponsorship and although we indicated what funds we are likely to take to our agent we have not been asked to provide any proof to WA. CO allocated on Monday! Police checks on and Medicals booked. Perth here we come!! Good luck with your application.

cheers pal, good luck 2

Voted worst newcomer. 2010, cheers x. Visa Application 3/2 /12. Granted 20/5/2012. Builder Now in Perth