Drainage labourer required,in Sydney area

vale1

I moved to Sydney nearly three years ago, and now live with my family here on the Northern beaches.I know first hand how difficult it is to get a start here in OZ, so it would be great to help one of you guys out!

I work for a family run company, who have been into pipeline relining,cctv and jetting for many years, throughout the Sydney area.My boss has asked me to find a POM who needs a job.You will need to have a clean driving licence, and be physically fit (due to plenty of shovel work/holes to dig).Experience in drainage is not essential, but obviously desirable.We are more interested in someone that intends to make Sydney their home long term, and looking to start the right person quickly.

If however, you are sitting in the UK awaiting a visa grant, and do have experience in pipe relining,jetting,cctv survey work; it maybe still worthwhile in sending me your CV, as we are expanding/moving pretty fast.

Guest BENMORE10

thankyou for this thread I have sent my email.

I am looking for a sponsor,however i am willing to pay fees my self if needed .I just want a sponsor to get me there its so difficult to get any other visas

• 3 months later...
Guest dadefamily

Hi,

I will be moving to Sydney very soon am also will be looking for work, I currently work for my self doing various building works, I started as a roof tiler and progressed into other area's, Both myself and my wife came to oz about 10 years ago on a working visa and loved it and knew oz is our love, if you could help in any way would be very grateful,

Kind Regards

Eddie

• 3 months later...

hi there, ive been working in civils in the UK for 8 years, doing drainage, service ducting, roads, kerbs etc. i have my licenses and experience on 360 excavators above and below 20tonnes, forward tipping dump trucks, ride on rollers and cabbed rollers. Im hoping to get to oz around april/may time i was wondering if you could tell if there would be much chance of me finding work?

thanks for your time in reading this

steve

The company I work for did sponsor a member of this site, who has been with us several months now.

We are currently looking for another pom, but unfortunately this time the company is not willing to sponsor anymore .

Therefore, if you are in the Sydney area (with a visa that enables you to work on a permanent basis) and have drainage experience, get in touch with me.

hi again, im not 100% sure how to send emails too people on here :o/ (ive done alot of drainage thats what my primary job was but as the economy slipped so did my boss and didnt price for stuff any more, got us all licensed up and put us on earthmoving, road formations etc.. Ive just been accepeted for my WHV (1st one) and will be in sydney around MAY/JUNE time, if you would like me to send you a C.V it wouldnt be a prob,

Guest Guest31881

Can I remind members not to put their email address in a posting, this is a public forum and as such email addresses are harvested by computer programs so they can be spammed and or sold on?

Email address can safely be sent using the PM system that is available to all members about 1 hour after registering your account. There is also an email facility that is available.

These services are available by clicking on the member’s name that you are trying to contact. A drop down menu then appears and you can select how you wish to contact the member

Thanks.

• 6 months later...

Hello mate not sure if you are still looking for drainage engineer but I am plumber for 15 years and been working for draindoctor plumbing as a drainage engineer i can do CCTV ,drain high pressure jetting ,gulleys new drainage systems and looking for sponsor so if you do require please reply I am 42 years of age rgds Dean