New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

hi guys,Those who havent posted their timelines yet, please do so coz we really need to track everything.... Please post your complete timeline so i can add them Ill update the sheets when i get back on pc surely by tomorrow.Thanks

hi mlsdq,

Have u completed MED? ehealth or paper if yes

I have completed on 5th May in advance. Reached envelop HOC-Sydney today by Currier as it was paper based

Waiting to hear from other offshore SS applicants.

hope for the best

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jilkfree1978
hi mlsdq,

I have completed on 5th May in advance. Reached envelop HOC-Sydney today by Currier as it was paper based

hope for the best

Do you have a co? are you from high risk or low risk country? If high risk you have to wait for checks when you get CO, maybe take months to get grant.

It's is for DIAC to verify 7 each in ielts files than checking other huge amount of docs files. So while DIAC is waiting to get clearance of other files they are trying get rid of as many as they can. So applications with 7 bands easy to process for DIAC.....,Sohail khan

Hmm might be true as well actually..No need to verify work experience (dodgy in many cases) so yup could be

Guest VickyMel
hi guys,Those who havent posted their timelines yet, please do so coz we really need to track everything.... Please post your complete timeline so i can add them Ill update the sheets when i get back on pc surely by tomorrow.Thanks

Bumping this up for you mlsdq - having been through the process it is extremeley helpful to all to know what is happening to everyone and keeping things updated. It highlights when people have been missed etc.

Msldq - maybe you should look at getting everyone to confirm whether they are still checking the lists and highlight those people that have not been heard from as unknonw status as I know it can get confusing if people don't come back and update their timelines.

Good luck guys

It's is for DIAC to verify 7 each in ielts files than checking other huge amount of docs files. So while DIAC is waiting to get clearance of other files they are trying get rid of as many as they can. So applications with 7 bands easy to process for DIAC.....,Sohail khan

Hello all fellow forum users:

Although I would like to agree with 7 each band getting their CO earlier but is not necessarily true.

Note***

DIAC is not in any hurry to award Permanent Residency to all the people who applied. We all know it is a very stringent process and it is done in the order of received applications. So if you are in group 5 then you are group 5 no discount given. Yes IELTS 7 can help you to get required points but CO Allocation is in the order the applications are received for a particular group.

**Now if there is a hidden group for IELTS 7 applications that I wont know as an outsider.

So no one need to worry and just simply watch the Allocation Dates on the website. Because speculation will lead us nowhere; only hard written facts matter when it comes to this delicate matter for migration.

FYI - I am IELTS 7 or more in all modules.

Application Date: 17-June-2009

CO - Not allocated yet.

Good luck.

Edited by MELBNGSM
spell

Hi Ricky, What do you mean by dodgy in many cases???

Lot of Onshore applicants used Fake experiences (mainly in Cooks & Hairdressers profession) and DIAC is on top of these people in verifying the experience strictly.Even people who have got their PR granted have been getting their PR cancelled if they have used Fake work experience.

Hello all fellow forum users:

Although I would like to agree with 7 each band getting their CO earlier but is not necessarily true.

Note***

DIAC is not in any hurry to award Permanent Residency to all the people who applied. We all know it is a very stringent process and it is done in the order of received applications. So if you are in group 5 then you are group 5 no discount given. Yes IELTS 7 can help you to get required points but CO Allocation is in the order the applications are received for a particular group.

**Now if there is a hidden group for IELTS 7 applications that I wont know as an outsider.

So no one need to worry and just simply watch the Allocation Dates on the website. Because speculation will lead us know where; only hard written facts matter when it comes to this delicate matter for migration.

FYI - I am IELTS 7 or more in all modules.

Application Date: 17-June-2009

CO - Not allocated yet.

Good luck.

I don't think there is a group within Group 5 if that would have been the case then couple of people I know of who applied with 7 bands each before June 09 should have had CO allocated but nope.

May be something to do with occupation or something.

I don't think there is a group within Group 5 if that would have been the case then couple of people I know of who applied with 7 bands each before June 09 should have had CO allocated but nope.

May be something to do with occupation or something.

Hey RickD

It is still doubtful. I think its just the matter of which team got to their applicants first :)

Several Factors to be considered:

- Are there groups of applicant based on occupation within Group 5 (cooks, Hairdressers, Engineers, social worker, People from HR/LR)??

- Are the groups being allocated to certain team i.e. Team 8 gets all cooks or Team 31 gets all Social Workers??

- Are these people claiming experience or do they have IELTS 7 in all (processing time can differ)??

- Have these people provided all the documents yet?? Completeness of the application??

- The list is endless.

I can appreciate it is not an easy task to assess applications. Its like someone does their home work; you would always do the easy task earlier and leave the harder one for later. But it also is a matter of preference for the processing teams in Adelaide/Brisbane. And I agree with you when you say people who claim experience their applications can take a bit longer to process as it adds an overhead on the processing time.

So what I am saying is that not much can be done to find out how DIAC assigns CO for group 5 but to wait and watch the allocation dates. It is actually being processed that gives us group 5 people some home.

Best of luck :)

Hey RickD

It is still doubtful. I think its just the matter of which team got to their applicants first :)

Several Factors to be considered:

- Are there groups of applicant based on occupation within Group 5 (cooks, Hairdressers, Engineers, social worker, People from HR/LR)??

- Are the groups being allocated to certain team i.e. Team 8 gets all cooks or Team 31 gets all Social Workers??

- Are these people claiming experience or do they have IELTS 7 in all (processing time can differ)??

- Have these people provided all the documents yet?? Completeness of the application??

- The list is endless.

I can appreciate it is not an easy task to assess applications. Its like someone does their home work; you would always do the easy task earlier and leave the harder one for later. But it also is a matter of preference for the processing teams in Adelaide/Brisbane. And I agree with you when you say people who claim experience their applications can take a bit longer to process as it adds an overhead on the processing time.

So what I am saying is that not much can be done to find out how DIAC assigns CO for group 5 but to wait and watch the allocation dates. It is actually being processed that gives us group 5 people some home.

Best of luck :)

Well said Mel. Agree with each n every word u said.

Hi guys on immigration site there is noUpdate regarding allocation of co.can anyone pleaseTell me d reason of dat?

Hey Dec2009

Just wait buddy. We all are waiting :)

Should be there hopefully by Monday 14 May (my best guess). If anyone else tells you otherwise I presume they will be guessing too.

Good luck :)

Hi guys on immigration site there is noUpdate regarding allocation of co.can anyone pleaseTell me d reason of dat?

Wait till Friday or Monday.. Last update came in just 10 days(I.e. on Tuesday) ..this update will be either on friday or monday.!!

Yeah next week Monday should be the update date.

Does anybody know if Secondary Applicants PR Visa Grant is considered a place out of GSM Quota. So would it be considered two visas out of quota (in case of a couple) or just one as they look at Primary Applicant as the main applicant.

Yeah next week Monday should be the update date.

Does anybody know if Secondary Applicants PR Visa Grant is considered a place out of GSM Quota. So would it be considered two visas out of quota (in case of a couple) or just one as they look at Primary Applicant as the main applicant.

Each applicant whether primary or secondary is regarding as single seat out of qouta, that means if there is 4 family members.. thats mean 4 seats gone out of the total number of seats for that financial year !!

Each applicant whether primary or secondary is regarding as single seat out of qouta, that means if there is 4 family members.. thats mean 4 seats gone out of the total number of seats for that financial year !!

Hmm I see well if thats the case then 4,100 skill sponsored are gona get filled so quickly.

hi mlsdq,

hope for the best

hi,

my meds and police all done and submitted waiting for the status.. currently all received except medical test required and health requirement outstanding.. further medical results received and hiv test received..

i also sent the police clearance and the receipt and medical receipt via email to my CO, and she confirmed right away that she got them

so that waiting has just started now.. so hopefully wont take too long for the grant!

Bumping this up for you mlsdq - having been through the process it is extremeley helpful to all to know what is happening to everyone and keeping things updated. It highlights when people have been missed etc.

Msldq - maybe you should look at getting everyone to confirm whether they are still checking the lists and highlight those people that have not been heard from as unknonw status as I know it can get confusing if people don't come back and update their timelines.

Good luck guys

yeah i wonder where they are really.... i will just send them PM each? thats what will i do now... it was in order allocation until recently diac made a huge jump between lodgment date.. oh well :(

hi,

my meds and police all done and submitted waiting for the status.. currently all received except medical test required and health requirement outstanding.. further medical results received and hiv test received..

i also sent the police clearance and the receipt and medical receipt via email to my CO, and she confirmed right away that she got them

so that waiting has just started now.. so hopefully wont take too long for the grant!

That's good to get acknowledgement as you have direct contact (CO)

PCC is ready in my hand. will send once CO will ask it....

wish you speedy grant