New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AsIwish1216

I just confirmed with immi that someone is looking into my file and will contact me in a couple of days...

Guest Ivan84

I just confirmed with immi that someone is looking into my file and will contact me in a couple of days...

Congrats , you are very very close to pr now :), btw can you please share the exact date that you applied in June?

Guest sura7667

Hi guys can some one pls help me? I'm onshore applicant currently in offshore( srilanka). I got my CO 7 may.I can't come since my wedding. So can I get my medical done here in srilanka? Or I should be doing Medicals in Australia since I'm onshore paper applicant

Guest sura7667

Hey guys diac is moving fast.they going to start allocating g5 offshore after this financial year for sure.before sep you can cleary see that. So keep ur hopes high.got that news from diac officer who is one of my mate's cousin sister.

Got an email from DIAC yesterday. CO allocated (Team 8)and was asked for pcc and medicals.

Lodged paper application on nov 24, 2009.

Ielts - L8, R8, W7, S7.5.

Kindly provide some more details- 885 or 886 ??? State Sponsored ??

what november 2009?????? are you serious? I applied in oct 2009, still have no answer........... if its true than congrats....Sohail Khan

Just got lucky, i suppose.

hopefully once all docs are complied, visa grant will follow sooner than expected :)

Guest dha007

it not possible bro, because i submitted my application on 7-july 2009. My sublass is 885 with Horticulture occupation, still i am waiting. if your application with subclass with 885 then its not possible.

Guest dha007

plz add my timeline

Priority Group : 5

subclass: 885

Application date: 7/7/2009

co: Not allocated (hope very soon)

visa grant:?????????????????

Guest dha007

is any one can give some idea about my migration issue

i already apply for PR application but couple of days ago i just seen that, document i send for degree assessment to TRA with work exp, it has wrong date on my experience letter. that date indicate that i was working on 2005 but i was not in australia in 2005. there should be 2006, i have group certificate and payslip for year 2006.

on that document, i got positive TRA outcomes and i got my TR visa 485 at feb 2008 and TR visa also expired, now i am on bridging visa. i am now little bit worry when my file will open, am i get any problem? or it consider as a misleading and frud information?

i am confuse because it is just my and my lawyers mistake.

Guest Perry Gondara

Finally got it after 3 years wait... Best of luck to everyone... Visa subclass 886 ..approved on 9 may 2012

it not possible bro, because i submitted my application on 7-july 2009. My sublass is 885 with Horticulture occupation, still i am waiting. if your application with subclass with 885 then its not possible.

Subclass 885-onshore

As i said, just got lucky i was assigned CO before others.

How DIAC allocates cases to CO-that i do not know. AFAIK, it is happening to me and YES, it is Possible.

by the way, i'm a "sis".

Good luck everyone :D

Subclass 885-onshore

As i said, just got lucky i was assigned CO before others.

How DIAC allocates cases to CO-that i do not know. AFAIK, it is happening to me and YES, it is Possible.

by the way, i'm a "sis".

Good luck everyone :D

DIAC is really operating in funny way. From official 27th Jan to Nov now....straight jump of 10 months...all the best anyways to u...wishing u a speedy grant

So happy for all those people getting a CO, I can relate to the feeling as I was in the same position 6 yrs back. All the best to everyone. Praying for FS 176 to be processed soon. I know so many people waiting for years for a CO.

hi guys,Those who havent posted their timelines yet, please do so coz we really need to track everything.... Please post your complete timeline so i can add them Ill update the sheets when i get back on pc surely by tomorrow.Thanks