New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

I don't think that your unemployment period should be of any concern.

That's what I'd think so too but he keeps on asking me more and more information about it which isn't in the form so I wonder what he's thinking. He's now asked me to don't email until he wants more information. I'm just worried what the hold up is :/

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you very very much dhawan for ur information.

just pls clear another one thing for me dhawan, can i send scanned copies to case officer since im a paper based applicant?if i asked for extention do i have to present proof for that?

thank you

Yes you need to send all docs to the email you received from !! regarding proof if you have proof Thats the best thing like wedding card and your return tickets !!

Also you need to tel about your spouse after you get married , One is form -929 change in circumstances as you will be married before you will be granted visa and also have to send a copy of passport of your wife if she have one !! But 100% you have to inform the case officer that you have got married ..after ur marriage !!

hi

i submitted already my medicals and police. do i need to submit the scanned receipt of the clearance? on my part, i only submitted the medical receipt scanned one and the police clearance via email, the medical will be forwarded by the medical clinic and they will update the system.

what else I need to do or submit still?

thanks

nothing else that i can think of? Form 80 etc?

Form 80 or I think 1221 was not required in my case (lodged 8/2008 onshore), so if they really don't ask for it, I would not worry, but would definitelly download it and have a look thru as it may take one day to fill

Guys,

I'm getting a bit worried now. I submitted all documents plus medical reached the CO on the 18th of April. Still no approval or any communication from the CO. HR country.

Why the delay?

I sent in all the documents on 28 Feb, CO allocated on 02 Feb, and still nothing. I emailed the CO last week to ask about the progress but I haven't heard back. Team 31.

Edited by Kokki

http://www.budget.gov.au/2012-13/content/bp2/html/bp2_expense-14.htm

The Government will increase the 2012‑13 Migration Program to 190,000 places, up from 185,000 places for 2011‑12. The program will comprise 129,250 skilled stream places, 60,185 family stream places and 565 special eligibility places.

The increase in the skilled stream reflects the ongoing demand for skilled labour in parts of the economy. The increase in the family program will assist in meeting the continued demand for family stream visas. A strong family migration program is an important factor in attracting and retaining skilled migrants.

The cost of this measure reflects the direct impact of changes in the Permanent Migration Program for the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC). Any consequential impact from changes in the Permanent Migration Program on other Government programs have been reflected in the estimates separately.

See also the related expense measure titled Migration Health Requirement — reforms.

http://www.budget.gov.au/2012-13/content/bp2/html/bp2_revenue-07.htm

Visa charges for a number of optional visa services will be revised in this Budget. From 2012‑13 onwards visa label charges will increase from $60 to $70. From 2013‑14 onwards the price of paper lodgement will increase from $60 to $80 and the surcharge for subsequent onshore applications will increase from $600 to $700.

A full list of visa application charges is available on the Department of Immigration and Citizenship website

http://www.budget.gov.au/2012-13/content/bp2/html/bp2_revenue-07.htm

The Government will reform the health criteria that applicants must meet to obtain an Australian visa, at a cost of $4.6 million over four years.

Under current arrangements, visa applicants are refused entry to Australia where the estimated costs of treating a pre‑existing health condition are above the Significant Cost Threshold set at $21,000.

The reform will increase the Significant Cost Threshold from $21,000 to $35,000 to better reflect current health costs, and remove the requirement for offshore Humanitaritan Visa applicants to meet the Significant Cost Threshold criteria. This reform will commence on 1 July 2012.

These reforms are in response to the report of the Joint Standing Committee on Migration on the Migration Treatment of Disability: Enabling Australia.

There is an increase of 3400 visas for Skilled Stream, 1585 visas for Family Stream and 15 visas for Special Eligibility an overall increase of 5000 visas over previous year 2011-12

Now lets see how many places have increased for Skilled Australian Sponsored visas this year (previous year it was 4100)

Edited by GAGAN4321

Guest AsIwish1216

Hi guys, little help here :)

I applied in June 2009 and when i checked my status this morning..

09/05/2012 Application being processed further Message

Does that indicates I have been allocated with a CO??

I am like super exciting now...

***.. this feels good!!

***.. this feels good!!

Are you a 885 or 886..State Sponsored or Family Sponsored.

It very much means that yes you have been allocated a CO. You could call DIAC and they should be able to confirm that if thats the case.

***.. this feels good!!

YOU MIGHT HAVE GOT CO, IF YOU ONSHORE CALL 131881 to confirm !! Did you applied on 7 each bands or 1 year Experience ??

Guest AsIwish1216
YOU MIGHT HAVE GOT CO, IF YOU ONSHORE CALL 131881 to confirm !! Did you applied on 7 each bands or 1 year Experience ??

Thank you :)

I applied on 7 each bands

Hi guys i hv applied pr in dec 2009 under 886

family sponsorship.can any one give me the

Idea when will the CO attocated to me.

I am Dec 09 886 applicant as well mate.. Just hang it there. end of 2012 we are atleast looking at. Worst Case scenario by June 2013.