Family/S: State Sponsored

State: South Australia

Trade/Profession: Botanist

Medicals: Not yet

Police Checks: Not yet

Employment Verification: Not yet

Hey mlsdq could you add my timeline pls :biggrin:

Guest archana

:unsure: Hi I submited all documents to my case officer on 19 april but my case officer hasn't update online status. my medical is not finalize yet so i doubt my case officer allready check all other documents and waiting for medical ? or he will start to look when he will get medical result . my medical will finalize in next week. I applied 886 Cook SS in may 2009 got case officer from team 31 on 27 march .... If anyone know how they work... how long i have to wait for visa grant.....

Application Date: 05/04/2010

CO Allocation Date: Not yet

Visa Grant: Not yet

PIO Username: Costa13

On/Offshore: Offshore

LR/HR: HR

Visa Type: 475

Family/S: State Sponsored

State: South Australia

Trade/Profession: Botanist

Employment Verification: Not yet

Hey mlsdq could you add my timeline pls :biggrin:

i already added u ages ago... thanks!

Guest sharonbe

Hey mlsdq could you add my timeline

Application Date: 06/01/2009

CO Allocation Date: Not yet

Visa Grant: Not yet

On/Offshore: Offshore

LR/HR: HR

Visa Type: 176

Family/S: family Sponsored

Guest Costa13
i already added u ages ago... thanks!

Thanks!! I was looking at the 2009 spreadsheet instead of 2010!

I mean most of them hasn't been granted PR?

Hi hon,

i can only update if they update after they got the CO, most of them surely have grants already but didnt come back here to update their timeline. So all of us assume that once u get a CO, sooner or later you get your visa already.

its more like, CO allocation update is more important that visa grants...

thanks

Guest AsIwish1216
Hey sanmok,

I guess just becoz of ielts score i got co... My friend who is feb 09,885,experienced based application have not heard anything from diac yet,,,,,i was calling him to know any news regarding file,at the same time my mobile inbox show a mail...luckily that was of case officer...

Finger cross...

I applied in June 2009 with IELTS all above 8, hopefully will be allocated with a CO this week..

Guest sura7667

hi i got my co today(team 8 /paper /885/26 march 09 onshore/cook.)very very happy but my case is bit differance to others.im not in australia atm.i came my home country for my wedding which is 17 may and home coming is 25th may.so im in dilemma now what should i do now.coz i got only 28 days to submit medical pcc etc..... anyone have any idea what should i do?cant postpone my wedding too since everything has been arranged already

hi i got my co today(team 8 /paper /885/26 march 09 onshore/cook.)very very happy but my case is bit differance to others.im not in australia atm.i came my home country for my wedding which is 17 may and home coming is 25th may.so im in dilemma now what should i do now.coz i got only 28 days to submit medical pcc etc..... anyone have any idea what should i do?cant postpone my wedding too since everything has been arranged already

3 june is your last date ....You still have got enuf time, Meanwhile get ur PCC DONE IN YOUR COUNTRY from local passport office !! or alternativly you can do it once you reach australia !!

AFP and Medical you do once u reach in Australia, Send case officer the receipts of AFP. MEDICAL(reference number) AND PCC.....once you got all of them send the scanned certificates !! or else ask for extension from case officer for further 28 days tel him the truth and reason !!

Guest sura7667
3 june is your last date ....You still have got enuf time, Meanwhile get ur PCC DONE IN YOUR COUNTRY from local passport office !! or alternativly you can do it once you reach australia !!

AFP and Medical you do once u reach in Australia, Send case officer the receipts of AFP. MEDICAL(reference number) AND PCC.....once you got all of them send the scanned certificates !! or else ask for extension from case officer for further 28 days tel him the truth and reason !!

thank you very very much dhawan for ur information.

just pls clear another one thing for me dhawan, can i send scanned copies to case officer since im a paper based applicant?if i asked for extention do i have to present proof for that?

thank you

Guys,

I'm getting a bit worried now. I submitted all documents plus medical reached the CO on the 18th of April. Still no approval or any communication from the CO. HR country.

Why the delay?

I understand what you mean. I had submitted everything but my AFP Police Check by 20th of March and the police clearance on 2nd of April but I still haven't heard anything. Whenever I have asked for an update my case officer has asked me for more information about the unemployment period I have listed on form 80 (from 2010). It seems like everything else is in order so I don't know what he's trying to find out especially since I DO have a job at the moment.