New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how long it takes for Medibank to send you your medical results? And also if they send a copy to immigration?

In 5 working days after it is finalized..!! You just send the Receipt copy to CO, he can access your medical reports with reference number anytime during the processing..

If you haven't received the Copy of Reports , call them (Medibank Solutions ) and ask if its finalized or not.

Edited by Dhawan

Does anyone know how long it takes for Medibank to send you your medical results? And also if they send a copy to immigration?

You need to scan the receipt and send it to your agent if you have one if not send the receipt to you CO, don't wait for the result of the medical, when they come keep them safe don't open them

Thanks sam2009. I received the receipt in email since I booked for the medical on-line. I forwarded it to my agent who I *hope* has forwarded to immigration. But knowing how lazy and ignorant my agent can be, I will call him and find out.

GUYYS!!!! im shaking here i couldnt believe it!!!!! i wake one morning checked my email as my usual routine and VOILA! a CASE OFFICER EMAIL!!! requesting for police, health and stuff

timeline on my signature IM OFFSHORE SEP 29, 2009 APPLICANT 475 heading to SA!!

my CO is from team 6!!!

i wonder why im ahead?????????

yup its weird.... but i emailed back to withdraw my application coz i dont want to stay in SA but rather use the money to apply for FIANCEE visa and we have a house in QLD

but if its impossible now, ill continue it

yeah im shocked coz why????? i know a lot of you before me been waiting and it seems not fair but good news for me but bad news to others *sigh*

yup its weird.... but i emailed back to withdraw my application coz i dont want to stay in SA but rather use the money to apply for FIANCEE visa and we have a house in QLD

but if its impossible now, ill continue it

yeah im shocked coz why????? i know a lot of you before me been waiting and it seems not fair but good news for me but bad news to others *sigh*

I think DIAC has started allocated Grp 5 offshore State Sponsored Applications.

how so? i know they started allocating offshore SS applicants but SEPT???????? i havent heard any offshore ss applicant before september allocated to a CO

Really really weird...Yesterday someone's mentioned a Dec 09 applicant getting a CO and now news from you.. Is world falling apart..Dooms day coming ????? PERPLEXED

I think DIAC has started allocated Grp 5 offshore State Sponsored Applications.

if so ,offshore Sponsored Applications subclass 475 176, even 495 and 496ers before 9.1,2007 had already been allocated first, but no one.

anyway anyway , it is a good news for us cat5 ;-)

GUYYS!!!! im shaking here i couldnt believe it!!!!! i wake one morning checked my email as my usual routine and VOILA! a CASE OFFICER EMAIL!!! requesting for police, health and stuff

my CO is from team 6!!!

OMG... Please check your details again... There must be some mistake......

I can not beleive this what is going on with DIAC....

my CO is from team 6!!!

There must be some mistake on category. Or you are not treated in category 5 offshore.. I can not believe as this is really frustrating for us as DIAC has clearly mentioned that they will process 495 and 496 first in offshore category 5..

Other case could be they have strated allocating case officer and next week will come with some news..

Amazing news.. Is there any other category 5 offshore got this news?Please share the news guys this is very important.

Guest leoj76
There must be some mistake on category. Or you are not treated in category 5 offshore.. I can not believe as this is really frustrating for us as DIAC has clearly mentioned that they will process 495 and 496 first in offshore category 5..

Other case could be they have strated allocating case officer and next week will come with some news..

Amazing news.. Is there any other category 5 offshore got this news?Please share the news guys this is very important.

does this guys he is offshore????????// F*** I cant believe it!!!!!

OMG... Please check your details again... There must be some mistake......

I can not beleive this what is going on with DIAC....

i double checked my visa info is there and she replied that cant convert my visa to pmv... and she said since she only asked for medicals and police in the philippines so she suggested to continue with my application.

i think they based on the occupation. like they process those occupations that have lots of vacancies to fill in.. so i reckon they have quota per occupation?

Guest leoj76
im offshore cat 5 sept 2009 applicant 475 graphic designer and a she.. i cant believe it too!!!!

then....... receive my warmess congratulation!!!!!!

seriously!!!! this is making me jealous!!!! :))