New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ dhawan, didn't hear from u. is there anything happening anywhere:wideeyed:

Dont expect fast processing like 3 months allocation in 15 days.. things will get slower now, coz most of applications pending are from 2009.

I would see next update saying 1st JAN 2009 although few of our friends have already got CO who applied after 1st Jan 2009.

It will be Like 1 month Processing in every fortnight from now. and Also in April Few holidays coming for good Friday and Easter Monday.. that will also effect the processing.Most of the Feb 2009 Application will be allocated after 2 nd April Update.. So Dont:animal-bat: fly to high.. just wait.. We are reaching the targets soon !!

Edited by Dhawan

Guest punjabi

@yc1ten. Thats a good new.my friend s application status changed,documents received to documents required have been there. Is dis d sign of CO allocation in some da???? Or what. What about ur status????she is cook885,24feb2009 applicant..be positive.....

Guest indaussie
Dont expect fast processing like 3 months allocation in 15 days.. things will get slower now, coz most of applications pending are from 2009.

I would see next update saying 1st JAN 2009 although few of our friends have already got CO who applied after 1st Jan 2009.

It will be Like 1 month Processing in every fortnight from now. and Also in April Few holidays coming for good Friday and Easter Monday.. that will also effect the processing.Most of the Feb 2009 Application will be allocated after 2 nd April Update.. So Dont:animal-bat: fly to high.. just wait.. We are reaching the targets soon !!

I am happy with that if they process 1 month of application per forthright , I am expecting even slower than that cz there are more application in mid 2009 and they are reaching near to end of of programm year. anyways fingers Xxxxxxxxxx and just to be possitive they can give us some gift on Easter ! Like they gave us b4 x mas:):) be positive and good luck

HI Guys >> I apply for migration 886 in april 2009 and i got this message on [TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]08/02/2012[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]Application being processed further.....

is That Mean They going to process it SOON.???????[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Guest indaussie
HI Guys >> I apply for migration 886 in april 2009 and i got this message on [TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]08/02/2012[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]Application being processed further.....

is That Mean They going to process it SOON.???????[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Congrats mate,,CO has been assigned to your application. You will hear soon from your co soon . I recommend to proceed with Pcc and medicals to speed up the process . Good luck

Guest neelvashi
A friend of mine, Feb 2009 applicant, 885 (cook) got her CO today.

Hi There! do you know the exact date of your friend? i am 5th feb 2009 886 application!

Congrats mate,,CO has been assigned to your application. You will hear soon from your co soon . I recommend to proceed with Pcc and medicals to speed up the process . Good luck

Well...my applications status says the same since 01/10/2009...."Application being processed further" :err:... i think might be some one would have viewed our application but not by a CO.

Congrats for those who CO allocated, while good luck on those haven't.

By the way, you guys who are onshore 2009 applicants, what's the disappointment on they not allocated CO to you YET?? At least your onshore group is moving, let it be in a week or a month more... whereas for us Offshore group is indefinite wait still, not even started. The biggest disappointment should goes to offshore applicants instead. So now they may be slower processing yours but it will be eventually in following months. Offshore 2009 group, couldn't even imagine would it be this year....

Sorry if above statement hurts you... it just purely own feeling when heard someone said their application should be processed by this week or so, and blaming DIAC slow. What about us(off G5) then?

every time you apload a new form like form 80 or police check or any other form to your file it will show application processed further but it could be a CO checking your file so you are between 2 senarios, hope the second one is yours. good luck

I ask my agent to submit a PLE on my behalf as I applied 2009 Jan 29 but he repplied that it is not appropriate as the DIAC fortnightly update hasnt reach that date yet. I think he is got a good point here. we shouldnt complain as long as the update doesnt passes your lodgment date, sooner or later it will happen as long as DIAC keep processing GROUP5, some lucky ones may get processed ahead of you so good luck to them

Guest punjabi

@ VINCENZ ,your statment did''t hurt anyone,atleast not to me...you have your own issues,,,there r so many people who applied in 2012 and got visa granted...we r wishing them all the best and nothing more than that...but my dear friend,as the processing was going on,i was expecting my turn next week..but now due to slow down,we have to wait 4 atleast some months more,,,,,,we people just want to know any progress, nothing else thanks

Guest lilen

Hope its true but it doesn't seem that Diac has started to allocate CO for april applicants yet. any way gud luck n let us know if anything goes ahead...

@ VINCENZ ,your statment did''t hurt anyone,atleast not to me...you have your own issues,,,there r so many people who applied in 2012 and got visa granted...we r wishing them all the best and nothing more than that...but my dear friend,as the processing was going on,i was expecting my turn next week..but now due to slow down,we have to wait 4 atleast some months more,,,,,,we people just want to know any progress, nothing else thanks

oh well, nothing personal here actually though. The priority processing has been here for years, the fact that those applied way after us got their Visa first is not a hidden fact. Its unfair but we get used to it. But for all G5er, we are waiting together all these while in same duration, same up and down in priority. Finally G5 is being looked into and started to roll, but only ONSHORE. Its kinda unfair too but heck , at least G5 is moving which something to cheer about. Yet some still ranting their applications being delayed a bit in processing, come on guys, your delay probably just in month, while Offshore will be in years.

Anyway, just some frustration moment writing these, nothing personal as mentioned earlier. Good luck for all G5ers and all the best. Hope for the best and be a little patience. Just matter of times.

Guest punjabi

@Vincenz my wife s visa gonna expire on 14 april,i think now u can understand why i was so curious to know d progress so that i could apply partner visa 4 her,if i got PR. . . .now processing is so slow so she have to leave,otherwise i was not in rush.......sometimes small discussions becomes complicated ones without any reason...........,no hard feelings at all.....i think information regarding offshore applicants is on this thread,that they will get their files allocated in june 2012,this year.so good luck guys,,,,,, as far as 2012 people are concerned,we have to agree with diac,this is unfair i know but what we can do....only thing we can do is discussion ,weall r doing,,,,so nothing personal,,no hard feelings.......thanx and gud luck...now i have no problem with processing,,reason u know already...

Guest punjabi

hey guys, i am looking at chinease forum,tigtag,translating into english,here is one march 10,2009 applicant,886,cook got CO on 20 march 2012....he or she was the only one from march who got CO,others from jan,no one from feb.....thanx g

Guest indaussie
Well...my applications status says the same since 01/10/2009...."Application being processed further" :err:... i think might be some one would have viewed our application but not by a CO.

i asked my agent about this and she said when your status says ," application being processed further " in most cases( specially when DIAC processing date is nearing ) it means ,that they have batched your application and it has been given to a co for further processing. I think she is right cz one my friennds status changed to application being process further on 27 jan12 and he got a mail from co on 9 feb. so I think he will get a response from his co soon. Anyways good luck to all . Be positive your turn will come soon...keep. :):):)

Oh! And in your case it is possible that your application had been batched for co allocation but( if you can remember DIAC changed the priority processing in sept 2009". you didn't got co.

Edited by indaussie

Guest Guest31881

I have removed links to FaceBook .....

Please remember that it is considered bad internet etiquette to promote other forums whilst being on poms in oz. This is especially the case with FaceBook Links.

FaceBook posts and links are not allowed on the forum for various reasons. Not only is it bad internet etiquette, but members who decide to take others from PIO to post on FB are being very selfish and are not contributing to the forums that have helped them to find friends and answer questions in the first place, a lot of these FB groups would have no members in the first place if it wasn't for pomsinoz.

As with all internet forums PIO survival depends on members using and posting on the forums provided, if enough members stop posting on here and post on FB, then you could loose PIO and or its associated sites. Please if you are a new member and are approached by someone to leave PIO and join a FB group let admin or one of the mods know.

Promoting FB links on PIO can result in warnings, infractions and possible suspension of accounts.

PIO provide a PM system, a visitor message system and a secure email facility. You can even make your own group where you can leave messages for each other and discuss various aspects about Australia. Please help to keep PIO active by using it and not abusing it. Thanks....

Guest Suit007

No worries, Srp - noted!

Lilen - no date was given there unfortunately.

Sam2009, the timeline states 21 Novemebr 2008, so I am sure you are not the only one.