mlsdq

Guest Chandigarh
hi there !!

Just come and update my status.

I finally got PR today (12/3/12). I got a CO on 17/2/12

send the form 80 and updated passport to CO on 6/3/12

did medical check on 1 /3/12

AFP check 29/2/12 got 9 /3/12

send AFP to CO on 12/3/12 visa granted in the same day.

my visa 885 Cook Applied 18 Sep 2008

All the people who are in Group 5 It will be you day very soon Good Luck

Many COngrats :) Which team(number) was your CO from??

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest neelvashi

Guys!! Any news from January 2009 Applicants???:mad: i am 5th Feb 886! i feel so close but haven't heard anything from January 2009!!

Guest neelvashi
Any Dec 2008 or Jan 2009 applicant here who been assigned CO ?????????? :cry:

Heard few december 2008 people who has a CO! but nothing about January 2009!

Hey been following this forum for a while but haven't registed. Just wanted to let everyone know, I'm a January 2009 applicant from Pakistan and I got a case officer today. In addition to the AFP Police check and Health check, they have also asked me to submit my proof of Australian qualifications, birth certificate, passport details again and also an overseas police certificate.

Hey been following this forum for a while but haven't registed. Just wanted to let everyone know, I'm a January 2009 applicant from Pakistan and I got a case officer today. In addition to the AFP Police check and Health check, they have also asked me to submit my proof of Australian qualifications, birth certificate, passport details again and also an overseas police certificate.

Congratulation.. can you pls share your visa subclass and the exact date in January..thank you

Guest indaussie

Congrats bro,, plz share ur timeline with us.

Guest indaussie
Applied on January 15, 2009

885 Online

Life Scientist

And application being processed by Team 33

So next update would be jan 2009. Good luck to 2009 applicants and to others as well. Fingers xxxxxxx for all cat5er

Guest lilen

Hi

Do any1 know if case officer ask for updated work experience in addition to Penal clearance and health check?

Looking gud for cat 5 people. Hope every1 gets PR sooner than later. This waiting game has to end soon.

Hi Xenos, nothing in myside, I decided to go for medical, form 80 and police clearance. I applied 29 Jan 2009. Hope to have CO in the next 2 weeks.... Good luck guys

Yeah doing medicals, etc is something I would do if I were in your shoes. All the best Sam and everybody else :)

Guest lilen
Good to see couple of guys getting CO from JAN 2009. But i still feel next update will be mid Dec - 1 Jan 2009 !! Fingers Crossed !! As not all of them will be allocated by end of this week !!

Shouldn't it be mid Feb 2009 as they are processing applications for every 3 months? Just my thought though. 1 more thing will CO ask for the updated overseas police clearance? This will be harsh if they ask for it as no1 will stay overseas for 3 months in Bridging Visa.

Shouldn't it be mid Feb 2009 as they are processing applications for every 3 months? Just my thought though. 1 more thing will CO ask for the updated overseas police clearance? This will be harsh if they ask for it as no1 will stay overseas for 3 months in Bridging Visa.

There is big chances he would ask for overseas police clearance, even though u haven't been out for more than 3 months. Most of the applicants have done Police checks when they applied the application and now its been long time . So Its better to get Overseas Police clearance as u could have visited 2/3 times in last 3 years of wait. I ll Recommend you to go for Overseas Police clearance

Hey,

why do you need to re submit proof of Australian qualifications, birth certificate, passport details again? Is there a reason for it ? CO has already got all those documents when we lodged