New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I applied for 886 in March 2010 (Priority Group 5) and am hopeful to get a CO and then PR some time this year fingers crossed. It's a positive development with people getting CO's and the Immigration website actually stating the date [25th Dec 2009] as opposed to 'Not currently allocating'.

Hi Rohan

Have you been allocated CO now as the table is updated to 7June 2010 for 886 subclass. I applied on 6th March 2010 (886 subclass) but still no CO :(

Hi Rohan

Have you been allocated CO now as the table is updated to 7June 2010 for 886 subclass. I applied on 6th March 2010 (886 subclass) but still no CO :(

hey guys, question it says it processed till June 2010 for 886 subclass, i assume it is for both online and paper application right?

Just wanted an update from 475 visa people, they have started getting COs, those in this forum pls update if you have any luck, Sophie1219 i can see you are still waiting but others like

Kazzarazza (daughter as applicant): Oct 2008, Cat 5

Vandm: Nov 2008, HR

Bluecollectables:16 Dec 2008,

Have you guys heard anything from the Immi? Thanks

Just wanted an update from 475 visa people, they have started getting COs, those in this forum pls update if you have any luck, Sophie1219 i can see you are still waiting but others like

Kazzarazza (daughter as applicant): Oct 2008, Cat 5

Vandm: Nov 2008, HR

Bluecollectables:16 Dec 2008,

Have you guys heard anything from the Immi? Thanks

Hi arshad, who had a CO already?

OOPS! I think i mixed up the numbers - its 487 and not 475! Sorry guys, was seeing lots of people getting COs on the FB page and presumed it was you guys! sorry to jolt you all with my post, but i was happy that at least all others except our 176 visa class were finally moving so i posted here.

So i guess its just us 475 and 176 offshores who are waiting... Am i right?

But at least processing is being done in Cat 5, which is a uplifting sign. Good luck guys,

Edited by Arshad

Hi Rohan

Hey Veeru, just saw your post. Yes I was allocated a case officer a couple of weeks back. Stick in there, should be soon I reckon !

Hi...I am new here. We too applied for 475 Jun 2008. No CO till date still waiting..............

How many offshore 176 are out there? I too was at least a bit pleased that some of the Priority 5 applications are being allocated but as I have always said there were priorities within priorities and so those of us that are offshore 176 are rock bottom in the processing hierarchy.

Is there a ray of light out there for 176? I mean...if they start allocating by next year...will it still take years to process all outstanding applications remaining in priority 5 including 176 offshore?

Hope to see some info about 176 and 475 in next update, should be this Friday.

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Allocation-dates-for-General-Skilled-Migration-applications