New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Please attend the meeting as below:

WHEN: this sunday 24 may at 4:00pm WHERE: At blacktown westpoint shopping centre , food court

TOPICS: It will be a friendly discussion

Agenda:

1. Barrister/High court

2. Involving the Indian community leader(who helped in 2010 for another initiative and invited the immigration minister)

and other topics.....

This guy is a very influential Community leader in the Indian community

WE NEED as many people as we can especially the Indian,

Now is the time to support us PLS!!!

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please attend the meeting as below:

WHEN: this sunday 24 may at 4:00pm WHERE: At blacktown westpoint shopping centre , food court

TOPICS: It will be a friendly discussion

Agenda:

1. Barrister/High court

2. Involving the Indian community leader(who helped in 2010 for another initiative and invited the immigration minister)

and other topics.....

This guy is a very influential Community leader in the Indian community

WE NEED as many people as we can especially the Indian,

Now is the time to support us PLS!!!

I got my PR last year but I have family member and friends who r still going through this uncertainty. Please go ahead with your plan "Happy Guset 1985". I would love to put a little contribution as well. Thanks

Good luck happy guest. Just had my son here for the weekend and he is about to apply for citizenship.

He was on a bridging visa for 3/12 years from applying for the 885 visa, having studied here through to an MBA. So sympathise with everyone. We contacted everyone we could think of while waiting, after every retrospective change to the rules. Friends contacted MPs, we contacted Peter Mayers, journalist, (not sure of spelling?) signed petition etc. Nothing helped!!!!

i really wish you all well, it's a disgrace, the more publicity you can get the better.

Good luck happy guest. Just had my son here for the weekend and he is about to apply for citizenship.

He was on a bridging visa for 3/12 years from applying for the 885 visa, having studied here through to an MBA. So sympathise with everyone. We contacted everyone we could think of while waiting, after every retrospective change to the rules. Friends contacted MPs, we contacted Peter Mayers, journalist, (not sure of spelling?) signed petition etc. Nothing helped!!!!

i really wish you all well, it's a disgrace, the more publicity you can get the better.

should read 3 1/2 years. three and a half

Congrats sigmaz. I also got the visa after 7 years. we went to melbourne on 7th of May and came back on 13th May. Hope to go again after my daughter finishes her advanced level examination.

Thank you! and good luck on your daughter's exam :)

Cook (886 family sponsored), lodged 05/10/2009 - CO 08/04/2015. Visa Granted 02/06/2015.........:wink:

Congrats! Finally a FS gets a visa! At least they have started to process some applicants. Please keep us posted about your progress anyone who gets any contact with the Immi depart.

That's weird, according to the allocation dates, DIBP has allocated 886 Online till 11/12/12/2009 in 2 years ago. You should have PR 2013

Never trust the allocation table.

My friend who apply almost at the same time as me, got his PR back in 2010 (886 Family Sponsored, Cook). How could that be justify?.

I still have friends that lodged their application in 2009 haven't been allocated a CO yet. This backlog has gone mad...