New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My immi status changed to assessment in progress. Doest that mean anything or its just system update

the general status of "In Progress" is being retired and three new statuses introduced.

- Application Received – indicating your application has been successfully submitted and will be assessed within advertised application processing timeframes.

- Information Requested – indicating an immigration officer has assessed the application and found that more information is required, so they have requested that you provide further evidence in support of the application.

- Assessment in Progress – You have provided all the requested information. We might proceed to make a decision on your application. We could also ask you for further information. In this case, the status will return to Information requested.

All applications with a status of Ready to Submit will automatically change to Incomplete. This is to ensure that any new questions are answered before the application is submitted. All applications with a status of In Progress will automatically change to Assessment in progress.

our application status also changed to assessment in progress. Now I wonder if all of g5 got this or are there whose status are 'application received'?

-applied 475 on april 2009, 6 years waiting.

the general status of "In Progress" is being retired and three new statuses introduced.

- Application Received – indicating your application has been successfully submitted and will be assessed within advertised application processing timeframes.

dude i have no files under my name, all vanished,,:arghh:. has evry one got the same.

our application status also changed to assessment in progress. Now I wonder if all of g5 got this or are there whose status are 'application received'?

My application has also "Assessment in Progress" status.

dude i have no files under my name, all vanished,,:arghh:. has evry one got the same.

Hi guys, All the attachments I had on my 176 application are gone since the last system upgrade - any idea do we need to upload again?? :wacko:

Sorry sigmaz, the person had applied August 29, I confused the two of them. My mistake. It took him some time as he had problems with his medicals.

Ok :cute: but how long did it took him to receive his grant after submitting his Meds and PCC? As for me i already submitted my Meds and PCC and hopefully already waiting for that grant ...

Guest leoj76
wow, read an article that they are planning a price based visa,, bloody money suckers!!! starting of about $50000. :mad:

50,000 ????????? its that a jock?