New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys think that you are the only ones suffering and your pain are the only ones which are being ignored? Well then so you are wrong,wrong in many ways.

We people here at the forum give our views and replies to keep us updated and get some information.not to read all these stuffs which i can say is pointless.

We have built a community,that aspires us to keep on walking and these hate comments are not admired here.

My brother In Australia as my sponsor wrote to Minister's office a month back and this is the reply he just got from the office:

""The department recognises the time and effort that each applicant for skilled migration has invested in their application and that they are seeking to have their applications finalized as soon as possible."

Positive news :)

Thank you for your valued information and helping us to keep our spirits up.

I admire you and few other guys in the forum got muscles to fight with it.

I personally believe, that, they should show a green light to us with early April update , if they are going to process our applications in this financial year. Other wise :cry:

Since all the others are almost finished except 886 and 176, in all likelyhood it will be 886's turn now, and a few random 176. Most likely by next year this time or late this year as was the case of 175, we can see more of 176 being allocated. To be honest, they have been processing Cat 5 since the last two years along with their regular Skillselect applicants so that means they do have some visas available to give to Cat 5, and with all others gone, it should be us they will process.

BUT this is just my observation and analysis, AND it should not mean that some of you guys start packing your bags and when things don't go according to what i feel, you come back here and get mad.

The best thing to do is enjoy living in the present, be positive and the future will come whether we wait for it or not....

Guys, who is the oldest subclass 176 in this forum who is yet to get a Case office allocated? Just curious about until what month till have they allocated 176

I have lodged in August 2008 , definetly there must be people who have lodged before me, may be in 2007

Guys, who is the oldest subclass 176 in this forum who is yet to get a Case office allocated? Just curious about until what month till have they allocated 176

Here is the link to a spreadsheet of 176 applicants made by a forum member Bull,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwL0mw3sEVfN2waJBriWqA7ogMj5fNYLTwpOH9_gryU/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1#gid=0

the oldest here is December 2007, which is a pretty long time. Those who don't find their details here, kindly message Bull to include it so that we have an updated database just to help us keep track of .... ???? .... I guess how frustratingly long we have all been waiting!@#$%^&*!

Edited by Arshad

Here is the link to a spreadsheet of 176 applicants made by a forum member Bull,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwL0mw3sEVfN2waJBriWqA7ogMj5fNYLTwpOH9_gryU/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1#gid=0

the oldest here is December 2007, which is a pretty long time. Those who don't find their details here, kindly message Bull to include it so that we have an updated database just to help us keep track of .... ???? .... I guess how frustratingly long we have all been waiting!@#$%^&*!

Hi mate, do you have spreadsheet for G5 886?

Hi Friends

I am not active on this forum but regular follower. My brief story is i applied in july 2008 under FS176 as my sister is in Australia. While waiting like all of us have gone through lot of changes in life. I am currently in Canada with PR. I have to go to Australia for family reasons so my ask is your advice on following scenario.

I was in Melbourne for 2 weeks for cricket world cup and met well known Immigration Lawyer and she has told me my application's current situation is uncertain so the best thing is to get state sponsor visa and give IELTS again and i have chance to speed up.

Please give me your advise as i trust all of your opinion here as we all value what we have gone through over the years.

Thanks

TR

It seems no chance of getting 886/176 processed in this financial year. Waiting.......................................

Some mentioned that they started processing 176 few weeks ago. Is it true? Where are they?

I bet there will no visa placed allocated for a single 886/176 in this financial year based on the statement below:

"The Migration Programme planning level for the Skilled Nominated category now has limited number of places left for the 2014-15 programme year."

DIBP wants us to give up.