mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last month they updated on 6th Feb

No update on March, according to Migration programme statistics, there are

28 850 visa places for

State/Territory and Regional Nominated in 2014–15 Planning level. However, there are no visa being allocated to G5, how they make up that numbers? Do we have statistics about how many visas are being placed on a monthly basis?

If they have no intention to clear the backlog for G5 application, how long we need to wait man? Another 5 years? Everyone in this forum please spare an hour to either call DIBP or email them ask for an update every single month - let them hear our voice.

I called DIAC on monday and ask about Subclass 176 whether it will be allocated , as some of them have got a cO'S , this is what they said

they said that it will allocated but cant give a defienete date

unquote

I called DIAC on monday and ask about Subclass 176 whether it will be allocated , as some of them have got a cO'S , this is what they said

they said that it will allocated but cant give a defienete date

unquote

Today i got to know today from a source that they allocating G5 occupation wise, this is crazy,

Today i got to know today from a source that they allocating G5 occupation wise, this is crazy,

I call them today to follow up, they told me that G5 is being processing at the moment and he referred me to team 23 in adelaide GSM. Are they currently processing G5? If so, why immi website is showing "not currently allocating"

Edited by Happyguest1985

I call them today to follow up, they told me that G5 is being processing at the moment and he referred me to team 23 in adelaide GSM. Are they currently processing G5? If so, why immi website is showing "not currently allocating"

Mate the only answer is they are randomly processing applications or they are processing applications occupation vise, does this team 23 have a e mail address ?

Mate the only answer is they are randomly processing applications or they are processing applications occupation vise, does this team 23 have a e mail address ?

Happyguest1985- WILL you be able to get there e mail address so that we can send them an e mail

They did provide me team 23 email address and I've dropped an email to them. I expect a response email within 10 working days.

Happyguest, What is your timeline?

25 Dec 2009 - 886

Immigration officer didn't tell me whether my application has been allocated to CO or not. He just simply refer me to team 13. From my understanding, team 13 is not responsible for our application assessment, it is only responsible to request additional documents. Has anyone in this forum called immi lately to check G5 (onshore) status? If so, what is the outcomes?

25 Dec 2009 - 886

Immigration officer didn't tell me whether my application has been allocated to CO or not. He just simply refer me to team 13. From my understanding, team 13 is not responsible for our application assessment, it is only responsible to request additional documents. Has anyone in this forum called immi lately to check G5 (onshore) status? If so, what is the outcomes?

I have been following what you've been posting within these past few weeks and it's usually predictions on what they could be doing.my understanding of this whole situation is that they have started allocating the files.like youre if its with the team13 then you can just wait and see what they'll reply.rather than speculate what they could be doing.

I have been following what you've been posting within these past few weeks and it's usually predictions on what they could be doing.my understanding of this whole situation is that they have started allocating the files.like youre if its with the team13 then you can just wait and see what they'll reply.rather than speculate what they could be doing.

Im 886 dec 2009,

can some one tell me if I can add my wife name into my file?

called immigration ant the operator told me i cant.

feeling very bad....which means i hv to wait for my pR and then I hv to file for my wife.

Im 886 dec 2009,

can some one tell me if I can add my wife name into my file?

called immigration ant the operator told me i cant.

feeling very bad....which means i hv to wait for my pR and then I hv to file for my wife.

Operator told you correct info. happened quite same with me. Got married after the application and couldn't include my wife afterwards.

FS886 CAT5 HR LODGED ON APRIL 2009, CO team8 MARCH 2013, FORM 80 on May2013,may 2014-futher documents and police clearence.june 2014 medical, contacted by team 13 and asked for more documents on july2014. august more info of spouse and siblings. VISA GRANT 13/11/14 FROM TEAM 8