New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

They are processing cat 5, as I got my visa and one more 496 applicant got CO, the question is at what speed. Seems its very slow.

i agree with you Rahiul, they are processing Category 5, otherwise you would have got a visa and some others CO'S , one thing although you got a Co and after that PR the alocation table published by them stil says Subclass 496 currently not allocating,

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am here only not lost :) yes they have started allocating some cases on the back-end though the website still says currently not allocating

This is what i heard from my lawyer today

I was told by our people that the selection for processing could be on a selective basis or based on staff availability. This category has the lowest priority.

Unquote

This is what i heard from my lawyer today

I was told by our people that the selection for processing could be on a selective basis or based on staff availability. This category has the lowest priority.

Unquote

A whole bunch of excuses from immi, after all, they are reluctant to processing G5. They just hope we withdraw our G5 applications.

[h=1][/h]

Atleast they are agreeing that they will process the applications. Its better than being completely in the dark.

Totally agree with you RR2014. It is a glimmer on the horizon. They may have been made aware how illegal their behaviour is. It goes against all trading standards rules - at least the European ones ;o) Good Luck to us all!!!!

Totally agree with you RR2014. It is a glimmer on the horizon. They may have been made aware how illegal their behaviour is. It goes against all trading standards rules - at least the European ones ;o) Good Luck to us all!!!!

I notice someone in this forum has spoken with new IMMI PM on 18-Feb or 19-Feb. Can you please share the outcomes with us?