New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

I think he himself might be not aware of true picture. He was just trying to be 'MESSIAH' by giving false hopes and stories from his so called 'SOURCE'....and everyone just blindly believed him. This is something very wrong.. to give sheer false hopes just to project self as a 'GOD FATHER'...

I dont want to be any MESSIAH by giving false hopes neither wanna become a GOD FATHER. If you are in hurry mate try to file a new application rather than saying am giving false hopes. I am not a minister who decides policies.I just tried to convey what my source told me that is based in NSW and i contacted him last week again. He replied that for the time being they are clearing new subclasses and they will resume with category 5 in March next year.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys,

got the good news this afternoon. PR been granted and the waiting is finally over. I should change my username now! this forum been greatly helpful and thanking you for all the supports. Hoping your turn will come very soon.

Gagan, good to see u back. Keep posting all the update you get. At least it gives us some hope for future.

Thanks again everyone.

FS886 CAT5 HR LODGED ON APRIL 2009, CO team8 MARCH 2013, FORM 80 on May2013,may 2014 asked for futher documents and police clearence.june 2014 medical, Was contacted by team 13 and asked for more documents on july2014. august more info of spouse and siblings. VISA GRANT 13/11/14 FROM TEAM 8.

I dont want to be any MESSIAH by giving false hopes neither wanna become a GOD FATHER. If you are in hurry mate try to file a new application rather than saying am giving false hopes. I am not a minister who decides policies.I just tried to convey what my source told me that is based in NSW and i contacted him last week again. He replied that for the time being they are clearing new subclasses and they will resume with category 5 in March next year.

There goes another year!

hello dear friends,

please go to below link and support this petition

https://www.change.org/p/family-sponser-886-please-start-processing-of-our-application

this good way we can together make our voice and getting support from other people...please share this link your friends , family members we need more people on board........thanks

why is this onlt for 886... U should open it to all visa subclass>>>>

Thanks for sharing.... This is a good news... at least we know they are clearing cat5 which have been already alocated co last year..

Thanks endlesswaiting

hello dear friends

need your help please support this petition this is not only for 886 visa this is for all cat 5 applicants those waiting for six to seven years.this is good and peaceful way we can support our voice together just need more people on board ..as well click on below page migration alliance

http://migrationalliance.com.au/immigration-daily-news/entry/2014-09-priority-group-5-applications-for-886-and-176-visas-dibp-update.html?limitstart=20 ..

hello dear friends,

https://www.change.org/p/family-spon...ur-application

this good way we can together make our voice and getting support from other people...please share this link your friends , family members we need more people on board........

thanks for your support.....

Dear friends,

hello dear friends,

https://www.change.org/p/family-spon...ur-application

this good way we can together make our voice and getting support from other people...please share this link your friends , family members we need more people on board........till today only 20 supporter.

this is true that without supporter no leader become minister or even get winning on election so we need more supporter to win our petition otherwise we guys waste our time to post our comments nothing get. please please this is absolutely free there is no agent fees, no lawyer fees, just you have spent your one minute to visit this petition and sign it with your comments..don't need get off from your work for doing this... so please lets try...thanks

o one can pass any small or tuff exam without preparation then how to win our fight without do nothing so sign this petition and say to your friends , family members support this. thanks

Every once and a while someone will pop out this petition or class act and so. None working as far I heard. And you read the response by Dibp , same old statement we been listening thus far. At the end they went for new application or changed category to get faster processing. Seem like that's the better and working way.

You won't find anyone with a BVC who was able to leave the country and return back without a problem. If you have a BVC, you are stuck in Australia.

hey mate, are you on BVC too?

then if you have emergency in the family that you need to go back to home what can we do?

guys I signed the petition today.. please do so.. it needs supporters.. just a matter of clicking few buttons guys!!!

thanks cover your support..

our petition is supported by MIGRATION ALLIANCE ...IF YOU AT END OF ARTICALE THEIR IS LINK FOR PETATION

GO FOR THIS LINK............http://migrationalliance.com.au/immigration-daily-news/entry/2014-11-does-dibp-owe-priority-5-applicants-a-moral-obligation-to-process-their-applications.html

THEN WHY YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS JUST CLINK BUTTON AND SIGN IN.

http://www.change.org/p/family-sponser-886-please-start-processing-of-our-application?share_id=DVguUdtJiB&utm_campaign=share_button_action_box&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition#

PLAESE NEED MORE SUPPROTER ON BOARD.......DEAR FRIEND'S THIS IS GOOD SIGN FOR US.........

Hi All, I've come on here after 6 months, nothing has changed.

Where are all those fortune tellers, take a bow :notworthy:who gave false hope to all applicants on timelines with dependable-imaginary sources at the DIBP , I hope you stop doing us any service with your fortunetelling, thank you.

Anyway, I've asked the DIBP for a reimbursement, but they say that VAC was a legal requirement and not a processing fee. So, for those thinking that at the very least the DIBP will reimburse your money, you can kiss that money good bye.

I suggest all the impacted applicants, send e-mails to the Minister and Assistant Minister asking for a refund. From the looks of it, they will drag Group 5 into 2015.

I for one have decided not to go to Australia. You should probably make the hard decision in the best interest on your family.

Other than that Good luck.

Sekena