New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Significant reduction of processing times for 189 and 190 applications. Can be a good news. see

http://migrationalliance.com.au/images/easyblog_images/278/2014-service-standards.pdf

hi suraweeraneil, app 189 & 190 always has been 3 mth processing time it said on Immi site.

my mate got his within 2.5 mth, in your pdf doc it said 12mth don't think that is correct.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hI! aLL

I have asked a agent who i know whether they have issued similar letters , they gave me the following reply

We have already informed our clients about the current situation meaning that there might be a chance Subclass 176 will be allocated but also indicated the following. The DIAC is still on process allocating case officers for subclass 175 and they haven't finalized it yet. Therefor, they will take some time on allocating subclass 176 and we will not be able to predict on the allocation dates.

Unquote

So i wont get my hopes up until i see a CO allocated for my file which i lodged in August 2008

We are 176 Family Sponsored Offshore filed in April 2009 so I guess this could keep on going in seemingly endless limbo...I am sure this question has been asked many a time but why was and still is DIAC unwilling to allocate the resources and clear out the backlog of applications that were filed under one set of rules but then subjected to newer rules after the applications were filed? Was it necessary to retroactively apply the newer rules? Why?

r u kidding me,,, migration runs according to benefit Australia. not for individuals who wanna come and live,, read it in their site thats what they are arguing. such a waste of my energy waiting fr it.. they wont give damn. they jst want u gone.. b slaves to dem dig the soil, give everything to them. sit in a comfy chairs enjoying,, and we have to work for them. this is what they want..

Edited by The Pom Queen
removing foul language

r u kidding me,,, migration runs according to benefit Australia. not for individuals who wanna come and live,, read it in their site thats what they are arguing, such a waste of my energy waiting fr it.. they wont give damn. they jst want u gone.. b slaves to dem dig the soil, give everything to them. sit in a comfy chairs enjoying,, and we have to work for them. this is what they want..

Yes immigration is to the benefit of any country including the United States. However, if you retroactively apply changes in laws including those involving immigration, well...at some point...the revenues from those applications will drop because outsiders will know not to waste money applying. Now, I am not saying that is the case at this point in time but there are many people including me who could submit another application under the current laws that were enacted a few years ago but have chosen not to because who is to say even the new application won't be put on hold due to another change in the immigration laws.

So, yes, we have written off the money that has already been wasted and are aware that the application will never likely make it to a case officer for further processing. But in terms of the usual application of law in countries like the United States, I was quite surprised at the retroactive application of the newer rules by the Australian government to applications that already had been submitted.

Yes immigration is to the benefit of any country including the United States. However, if you retroactively apply changes in laws including those involving immigration, well...at some point...the revenues from those applications will drop because outsiders will know not to waste money applying. Now, I am not saying that is the case at this point in time but there are many people including me who could submit another application under the current laws that were enacted a few years ago but have chosen not to because who is to say even the new application won't be put on hold due to another change in the immigration laws.

So, yes, we have written off the money that has already been wasted and are aware that the application will never likely make it to a case officer for further processing. But in terms of the usual application of law in countries like the United States, I was quite surprised at the retroactive application of the newer rules by the Australian government to applications that already had been submitted.

Allocation Table updated today with No change

ived wrote a complain to the departement last week about the time they are taking to process my application...

the answer came this morning....

and.. we all know the answer.... Due to ministerial direction..... bla bla bla bla.... we cannot tell you when ur application will be processs, have to wait remaining places in the other priority casses.... and stuff that we all already know!!!

The financial 2012/2013, immi started allocating CO for family priority 5 on March. And then straight commenced for 4 months which was from March to September on 2013. This means they anyway allocated CO for 886 on 2013/2014 because June is cut line for new financial year. That is why we don't worry about what they did not do anything so far. Because on officially, they gave CO for priority 5(886,176). Now is 2014/2015 years. Anyway if they start, they are gonna allocate for us.

I think we just were not lucky at this point, because when they started for 886, it was very close period between 2012/13 financial year and 2013/2014 financial year.they definitely are gonna do for 886 soon.

I think he himself might be not aware of true picture. He was just trying to be 'MESSIAH' by giving false hopes and stories from his so called 'SOURCE'....and everyone just blindly believed him. This is something very wrong.. to give sheer false hopes just to project self as a 'GOD FATHER'...

Guys, to be fair. Gagan was right about 175/885 earlier just that 176/886 didn't work out as he was told by his source. Obviously it was the source info screw up somewhere and he was just deliver message what he had. if someone send you a bomb and the postman delivered to you, do you blame the postman or the guy send you the bomb? Give him a break.

I'm frustrated too with all this bullshit treatment by the immi, but what else can we do other than blame a message guy? I'm 176 Aug 2009.

I kep saying next year, next year will be our turn. Hopefully next year it might be. I f they finish 175s there's only 176 and 886 left. Fingers crossed.

mATE, I HAVE been waiting for next year to come for six year, but it is stil to come, i have doubts whether it will ever happen,

Yeah, it's been 5 years plus since we been saying next year is the year. Well, next year seem to be much hopeful year though. In previous years there were hundred thousands applicants queuing, 175, 885 and so. Since most of them were cleared, I don't see why next Quota year will slip us family sponsor away. Maybe not all but some progress I hope.