New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please every forum member check their immi account ..is there any changes.because my immi account show documents received.. Then I called to my agent he said it means someone looking my file.May be possible case officer. I applied online 886 fs June 2010.rest god know when our turn will come. Hope so ..

hi all, I checked my immi account, there was an update: Health has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department. If this person needs to do anything further to meet the health requirement, they will be contacted by the department. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter.

886 applied October 2009

hi all, I checked my immi account, there was an update: Health has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department. If this person needs to do anything further to meet the health requirement, they will be contacted by the department. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter.

886 applied October 2009

paper based or online ? and it's all the same for me too.886 April 2010 online

Please every forum member check their immi account ..is there any changes.because my immi account show documents received.. Then I called to my agent he said it means someone looking my file.May be possible case officer. I applied online 886 fs June 2010.rest god know when our turn will come. Hope so ..

I am also getting exactly the same message as you n Najanj......It would be intersting to know if offshore fs are also gettin the same wording....Plz check guys.....

Hope for the best.....487 fs onshore applied May2010.

it doesn't make sense now that everyone is so close and it requires just that one tiny push.and it doesn't make sense to put up with going through another application.Because,it will take atleast 3 years to get through to your permanent residency anyway.And,another 4-6 grand to apply for the visa.

but whatever floats your boat mate.

As,I've been closely following this forum and all the information in regards to 886 application is that,we see few people getting allocated and it was't considered on 2012-13 either.it Had a long wait too.we are all getting a bit anxious is because all the 885 application were allocated and we don't even see our files moving forward.it's just that but all in all.it has to.

best of luck with your new application mate.

cheers

i think that's the impression that we always get that we're so close yet still far away.

2 years ago when already been waiting for 2 years I thought it could be very close that my application going to be process when it said will only take up to 18mth for 886 in year 2010, and look now is been more than 4 years now.

every finance year they allocate number of places and they ran out quite quickly god knows how they assign it to specific subclass type.

recently one of my colleague he told me that 4 of his friend submitted 189 type visa application and it took them only about 2 - 3 mth to get their PR and don't forget that the Immi are putting more high priority on new applications that they received.

you either keep on waiting or do something for you future.

i think that's the impression that we always get that we're so close yet still far away.

2 years ago when already been waiting for 2 years I thought it could be very close that my application going to be process when it said will only take up to 18mth for 886 in year 2010, and look now is been more than 4 years now.

every finance year they allocate number of places and they ran out quite quickly god knows how they assign it to specific subclass type.

recently one of my colleague he told me that 4 of his friend submitted 189 type visa application and it took them only about 2 - 3 mth to get their PR and don't forget that the Immi are putting more high priority on new applications that they received.

you either keep on waiting or do something for you future.

Mate,As i said whatever floats your boat.

But as i see it,DIBP had already said that they wouldn't allocate any files untill 2012 so when we were applying there was an email circling through.

if you actually look at the fact they haven't even finished finalising the 885's. as most of the 885's are getting on the verge of getting their application finalised.And they are going through with the 886's paper based applications because it's a little behind than online lodged.it'll take time of course,it was bound to happen and we all knew that.

all I'm saying is that it was always going to be as such.we always knew,and there is no point or a reason to say or feeel that they have not been processing.

I agree with you gwheng, we don't know how IMMI allocate visa places on a specific G5 subclass. We've been awaiting for 5 years and may end up wait for another 5 years for Immi look into our G5 886 applications.

God bless you!

are you also thinking of submit a new application?

Are you kidding? DIBP is currently processing 886 application on August 2008 online?oh, my god.

yup apparently we're close and yet they haven't clear 2008 backlog.

good luck for those that really think that their application in 2010 going to be move by DIBP soon.

Hi gwheng,

I took a gamble n decided to lodge a new application instead of waiting. Took less than 3 mths to be assigned a case officer for my 190. Now in the last stage of submitting my health n pcc. Good luck in ur new application. If you get a chance, grab it. It might not come your way again

Smart move. I wish I had money to reapply.

It's true that the unemployment rate in Australia has gone up. May be they won't touch group 5 applications in next couple of months. On top of that I was told the new government is struggling to approve their budget in the parliament. They do it part by part. All will suggest that we have to wait eternally:cry:.