New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone checked their immi account yet ?? they have changed the layout now.And i was wondering if it's just mine or has everyone been getting "processing (wait for the department to contact you)" ?

hi Shane121, is yours lodged online? any way to check those that submit in paper?

No update on August from Immi

[TABLE=class: table-100, width: 771]

Lodgement dates for GSM non-SkillSelect applications allocated to processing teams[TR]

[TH]Visa Subclass[/TH]

[TH]Priority Group 3[/TH]

[TH]Priority Group 4[/TH]

[TH]Priority Group 5[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]176 Skilled – Sponsored[/TD]

[TD]All applications allocated[/TD]

[TD]Not currently allocating[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]475 Skilled – Regional Sponsored[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]487 Skilled – Regional Sponsored[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]496 Skilled – Designated Area Sponsored[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]886 Skilled – Sponsored[/TD]

[TD]Not currently allocating

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

886 applied on 25/12/2009 - online

Hey Shane, when was last time Immi had allocation dates on 22/12/2009 for G5 886? looks like they stop processing G5 886

I have a feeling that they might have stop to processed cat 5 886, i'm talking to an immigration agent (she knows internal ppl in the dept) she said that cat 5 category is too politically changed hence is not being touched.

I'm in the process of preparing all docs and to submit another new application this time will get my employer to sponsor me.

Is time for plan B, for those that has chance to submit another application I would advise just bite the bullet and do it.

Edited by gwheng

I have a feeling that they might have stop to processed cat 5 886, i'm talking to an immigration agent (she knows internal ppl in the dept) she said that cat 5 category is too politically charged hence is not being touched.

I'm in the process of preparing all docs and to submit another new application this time will get my employer to sponsor me.

Is time for plan B, for those that has chance to submit another application I would advise just bite the bullet and do it.

it doesn't make sense now that everyone is so close and it requires just that one tiny push.and it doesn't make sense to put up with going through another application.Because,it will take atleast 3 years to get through to your permanent residency anyway.And,another 4-6 grand to apply for the visa.

but whatever floats your boat mate.

As,I've been closely following this forum and all the information in regards to 886 application is that,we see few people getting allocated and it was't considered on 2012-13 either.it Had a long wait too.we are all getting a bit anxious is because all the 885 application were allocated and we don't even see our files moving forward.it's just that but all in all.it has to.

best of luck with your new application mate.

cheers

Edited by shane121

I called Immi on May-2014 and been told that Immi dep will starting processing G5 886 from July-2014. looks like they are lying to G5 applicants.

Today one of my friend who applied paper based 886 in May 2009 got a call from case officer for medical, AFP and pcc. Don't lose hope. Good luck all