New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys

just wondering when your case got assigned to a CO, will Immi request you to do another PCC check? when you already done it before when submitting your initial application?

and what they actually do with PCC check? is driving under unlicensed is a serious offence that will impact your application result.

please advise. thanks.

I think the PCC has a validity period so they may ask again, not too sure. I may be wrong. As for the offence, it really depends. I read that if it is not an offence that constituted a jail term of 12 months or more, than they usually close an eye. But in any case provide as much documentation as possible if queried further.

I think the PCC has a validity period so they may ask again, not too sure. I may be wrong. As for the offence, it really depends. I read that if it is not an offence that constituted a jail term of 12 months or more, than they usually close an eye. But in any case provide as much documentation as possible if queried further.

hi guys

just wondering when your case got assigned to a CO, will Immi request you to do another PCC check? when you already done it before when submitting your initial application?

and what they actually do with PCC check? is driving under unlicensed is a serious offence that will impact your application result.

please advise. thanks.

Driving without license, nothing to worry for visa grant....so do not worry.

Hi guys,

just checked my online status last night, it says:

" 28/03/2014 Application being processed further"

can you please help me if I got a case officer assigned as I haven't got any personal email from CO yet.

just got bit excited. Thanks everyone

Edited by Veeru886

Hi guys,

can you please help me if I got a case officer assigned as I haven't got any personal email yet?

just got excited

Hi Veeru886 in my opinion you must have assigned with case officer.

Please verify your contact details in immi account are updated & correct like your mail Id.

BTW What about your PCC & Medical status? to analyse further.

Hi Veeru886 in my opinion you must have assigned with case officer.

Please verify your contact details in immi account are updated & correct like your mail Id.

BTW What about your PCC & Medical status? to analyse further.

yea I have already submitted my PCC and AFP and medical done last year.

Hi guys,

can you please help me if I got a case officer assigned as I haven't got any personal email yet?

just got excited

Plz share ur timeline

Not exactly dear....mine online status was same on 3.12.2012 n nothin hppnd yet....Application being processed further 3.12.2012

Its been 1 n half yrs n nothin happened yet. I m fs 487 applied in may 2010.

Did you try calling immi, if you got any CO or what is actually that mean of this status update?

any response after that or if they ask you for any documents later? ..... i wish everyone good luck and hope that they clear all the backlog this financial year.

hi Veeru886

i am oct 886, mine was updated december last year to application being processed further, bbut nothing happened since :(

Thanks Najanj and 4872010 for your reply. It's really disappointing. But I still hope our applications will get through soon this financial year. Thanks everyone. Keep us updating. Good luck

As your spouse is not migrating member,they still need medical and PCC for her considering He/She may applied for spouse visa after you granted visa.It happen to my case as well.Its good in other term, you can use same PCC and medical for spouse visa application.Wish you quick grant.

Thanks Sara for sharing you experience.

Im going to get my medicals coming week. Hope we get the grant soon.

Have a great day.

Abel.

Hey everyone,

all 175 applications are allocated but i still haven't been contacted by a case officer (175 visa : G5 / high risk - jan 2010 *paper based) and i was wondering if they ment 14 working days by two weeks… any suggestions?

hi, all

guys could you please explain this

" I can assure you that your application remains under active consideration "

886fs, online mid 2009, HR applicant, medical done and finalised last week. And got above message after sending follow up email.