New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Great! But is it really true, have all the 175s got a CO on this thread? I think there are some here who are still waiting,

Pls tell me that I am wrong and the Immi guys are working at full throttle!

When will our (176FS) turn come!?!?

Allocated just means its sitting in a CO's inbox to be processed. They still have to work on what they already have.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arshad it all depends on what course they take. If they dont allocate us extra quota we wont be processed irrespective of what happened with the 175. Lets see what they decide to do. Interesting time ahead but could get disappointing.

Rahul I really hope they process us soon, and seeing you waiting for longer than any of us makes me tell myself that I should not lose hope, it's just been 5 years for me. I sincerely wish you get a grant soon. Good luck everyone and keep the updates coming!

Eagerly and patiently waiting for our turn. I know our time to get ours will come, I hope it will be the soonest possible. I still believe we'll get through this. Before, I once said in this thread that I wish this will become inactive, which just means all of us got our visas already! :notworthy::hug:

Thanks QUOTE=koopmaster;1936478119]Perhaps, but that's their standard response. Most of the people on the end of the phone will say anything to get you off the phone.

Thanks koopmaster. That's exactly what I thought. Do you think I should go for my medicals if im 886 2009?

i just called immi dept. after on hold for nearly 43 mins i was told that they have suspended FS at the moment and can not say when will it recommence. no ETA no Medical required at this stage. i asked him what do you suggest? waiting? he said yes just wait.

completion of 175 means nothing to FS

Why are we being treated this way ? It's already been a long wait for us and now getting to know that they still have no idea about when we will be allocated a CO is actually frustrating now. :(

Hello Everyone,

I've followed this forum for I think a couple of years now silently. But here's my details: Subclass: 176 / Date: Dec 2009. Since its now quite possible that 176's are picked up, thought I'd get in on the action.

But I do have one concern. 'Bulg' I'm a little confused man. I thought you had someone on the inside. But now you're actually asking one of the other forum members for advice on how to proceed with your application???????? I'm sure you'd understand me asking this question as the whole lot of us are in a very vulnerable position..... need I mention the frustration of waiting for years. I just don't get how at first you say you've got someone on the inside, then you're asking one of the forum members for advise, then you are getting info from immi dept and treating it like we all don't have access to that very general info. ?????????

I believe now i should go transferring my application from 176 to 175 instead of waiting further.

Dear Gagan , What we see in the allocation table is we have * in all the Visa sub class. Can we expect any developments in April-may-june.

ANY IDEA ABOUT THE BALANCE QUOTA FOR FS .:no:

Hello Everyone,

I've followed this forum for I think a couple of years now silently. But here's my details: Subclass: 176 / Date: Dec 2009. Since its now quite possible that 176's are picked up, thought I'd get in on the action.

But I do have one concern. 'Bulg' I'm a little confused man. I thought you had someone on the inside. But now you're actually asking one of the other forum members for advice on how to proceed with your application???????? I'm sure you'd understand me asking this question as the whole lot of us are in a very vulnerable position..... need I mention the frustration of waiting for years. I just don't get how at first you say you've got someone on the inside, then you're asking one of the forum members for advise, then you are getting info from immi dept and treating it like we all don't have access to that very general info. ?????????

Frankly, no body knows anything, and don't believe any predictions from any source until the immigration department announces it. So far, from expe of this thread, only Gagan is dependable becasue he does not mislead and although sometimes things don't happen according to what he says his source tells him, but that is due to the reason that what the immi guys plan and then actually do is two different things. And, frankly, most of what he has said about all other classes have been almost near the mark but nothing anyone has predicted about FS has ever come true - probably because they have just put us in the deepest of the deepest part of Hell where no one goes and so given the lowest visa places each year and will only increase the number when all others are done, and there have been just too many pending for our turn to come.

even many 866FS are still waiting, (I think?) so the off shores have to wait more, but luckly, with fewer new applications than in the past and many cat 5s already done, logically our turn should come.

till then, we remain rotting in hell ....

i just called immi dept. after on hold for nearly 43 mins i was told that they have suspended FS at the moment and can not say when will it recommence. no ETA no Medical required at this stage. i asked him what do you suggest? waiting? he said yes just wait.

You said you called also on Friday. Did you think that something had changed during weekend? Maybe you refer to the same call, I don't know.

Anyway, the information they gave you seems to be coherent to what they have in the allocation table, meaning the department is not currently allocating applications for FS. I imagine the guys at the other end of the call as being like workers in the call-center. They have a script and they stick to it.

Don't forget that in the first part of allocation table they put also this information: "If you have applied for a visa that is not currently being processed (these are marked with an * in the table below) please do not contact the department to inquire about the progress of your application. When processing resumes you will be contacted when your application is allocated".

As long as they have this information public, I don't expect they will publicly say anything else.

I still hope and trust the source of Gagan, that they will resume FS this April. Maybe they will work in silent without any official information, not to create additional false expectations.

You said you called also on Friday. Did you think that something had changed during weekend? Maybe you refer to the same call, I don't know.

Anyway, the information they gave you seems to be coherent to what they have in the allocation table, meaning the department is not currently allocating applications for FS. I imagine the guys at the other end of the call as being like workers in the call-center. They have a script and they stick to it.

Don't forget that in the first part of allocation table they put also this information: "If you have applied for a visa that is not currently being processed (these are marked with an * in the table below) please do not contact the department to inquire about the progress of your application. When processing resumes you will be contacted when your application is allocated".

As long as they have this information public, I don't expect they will publicly say anything else.

I still hope and trust the source of Gagan, that they will resume FS this April. Maybe they will work in silent without any official information, not to create additional false expectations.

Very true dyanne.. good to be optimists. I think we have all gone past the being pessimistic time now have we not!! But having already waited for more than half a decade, I reckon being positive that now finally they are moving with cat 5 and our turns will come soon is the only way ahead.. We being positive or negative about it does not change how DIBP processes the apps, but it certainly change how all of us here feel.. keep up hope guys, like gagan said, hopefully they are starting on us FS now.. april just began :)