New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of us feel the same..endless waiting..hope it will be our turn soon.:ssign1:

Thats true...it has been an anxious long wait for all of us Cat 5's especially 176FS. Hope the wait ends soon in April as Gagan has mentioned

From February 2014, the Skilled Regional Sponsored GSM category has a limited number of visa places remaining.

The remaining places will be allocated in line with the priority processing arrangements as follows:

• decisions on state and territory nominated subclass 190 and 489 applications; then
  • family sponsored subclass 489 applications; and
  • any other Skilled Regional Sponsored GSM applications currently in the final stages of processing. This includes subsequent entrant subclass 489 applications which are exempt from the priority processing arrangements.

Skilled Regional Sponsored visas include:

• Skilled Sponsored subclass 176
  • Skilled Nominated subclass 190
  • Skilled Regional Sponsored subclass 475
  • Skilled Regional Sponsored subclass 487
  • Skilled Regional (Provisional) subclass 489
  • Skilled Designated Area-sponsored (Provisional) subclass 496
  • Skilled Sponsored subclass 886.

From February 2014, the Skilled Regional Sponsored GSM category has a limited number of visa places remaining.

The remaining places will be allocated in line with the priority processing arrangements as follows:

• decisions on state and territory nominated subclass 190 and 489 applications; then

• family sponsored subclass 489 applications; and

• any other Skilled Regional Sponsored GSM applications currently in the final stages of processing. This includes subsequent entrant subclass 489 applications which are exempt from the priority processing arrangements.

Does that mean there would be further delay for 176 ?

Guys,

I'm happy to inform u that I was assigned with Case Officer last March 24.

Here are my details

Visa Cat 5 - 175 online

lodged date march 9, 2010

Submitted my PC - last Oct 2013

Performed Medical - yesterday.

Keep positive guys. Hope all comes well. ;-)

Does that mean there would be further delay for 176 ?

From the info i received from my agent, immi is processing 190 and 489 then only start family sponsor. All regional area sponsored must clear first but not sure how many they have. As he said no much left for those regional sponsored but no one knows. I am pretty sure or mayb the next update on the alloation table will stay the same if immi havent completed allocating 190, 489 and 175. Most of the place has been allocated to regional sponsored at the moment. For the rest, i mean family sponsored will only hope immi finishes as fast as possible. As you can see in the table.

Hi everyone, my wife's medical was pending because of pregnancy. Now everything completed and my wife's immi online status is showing"all health requirement is completed" for last couple of days .any ideas how long they still gonna take.i am 2010, 885 onshore.

Great! But is it really true, have all the 175s got a CO on this thread? I think there are some here who are still waiting,

Pls tell me that I am wrong and the Immi guys are working at full throttle!

When will our (176FS) turn come!?!?

I would not get to ahead of yourselves just yet. I'm a 175 applicant and still waiting for initial contact from my CO.

Visa Cat 5 - 175 online

lodged date :30/7/2009

Pre-loaded PCC and medicals : 01/10/2013

I've also emailed all possible email addresses asking for updates but with no response (other than automated). I also phoned but the phone number quickly says "due to the number of applications this number is no longer taking calls at this time" or something to that effect.

I understand it's frustrating for all, but now I've reached a whole new level of frustration - IMMI says that I've been allocated a CO a month ago but still no contact

Edited by grahamsyuk

I would not get to ahead of yourselves just yet. I'm a 175 applicant and still waiting for initial contact from my CO.

Visa Cat 5 - 175 online

lodged date :30/7/2009

Pre-loaded PCC and medicals : 01/10/2013

You may not get any contact from a case officer grahamsyuk. As you have pre-loaded your PCC and medicals, and if your evidence and checks are all in order you could be lucky enough to go straight to Visa grant. Fingers crossed.

Great! But is it really true, have all the 175s got a CO on this thread? I think there are some here who are still waiting,

Pls tell me that I am wrong and the Immi guys are working at full throttle!

When will our (176FS) turn come!?!?

I have allocated CO, police clearance sent a few weeks ago and meds done this week. Interestign to see how long it takes now....