New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

885= most applications if not all by march - Aprilj 2014.

886 = most application until march 2011 by end of this financial year

487 = same as 886

175 = start by feb - march next year

176 = undecided. ( i don't know what undecided means)

496 = allocation starts early next year

475 = undecided. (i don't know what undecided means)

people called me liar, hacker and wat not when i was just trying to help everyone.... i was waiting for right time. please see my above post from page 906 and compare it with DIBP table.person who blocked my a/c dint even listen to my side but just locked my a/c. seems he was not happy with all this updates i was posting. as such this is my last post on this forum.

every one good luck and god bless

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people called me liar, hacker and wat not when i was just trying to help everyone.... i was waiting for right time. please see my above post from page 906 and compare it with DIBP table.person who blocked my a/c dint even listen to my side but just locked my a/c. seems he was not happy with all this updates i was posting. as such this is my last post on this forum.

But FS 886 and 487 haven't been started yet...Is there any hope in future????

Hey bulg(Bulldog),

Please forget about part and continue being part of this forum. I believe other members also want you to stay and share information.

Congrats Kimmo!!

Guess what I opened my immi account this morning to see that our visa had also been granted....Im so pleased!!! 5 years and 3 weeks later, still want the official grant letter before we make plans.

mate when i saw ur post i checked my status..and found my application has been approved......

m so happy now..

Hi Everyone,

Just joined.

I applied back in May 2009, 176. Stuck like most people here.

I lost hope but when I bumped into this forum, I saw that things are moving a little. Well, at least for 175.

Some of you mentioned that you have checked that a CO has been allocated. Can someone please let me know how could I find out if a CO has been allocated for my case? My application is online, through an agent. I had the misfortune of wrongly trusting the migration agent and I am pretty sure the migration agent would not inform me if my case is moving.

Please help me. I hope I can see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks a million!

Hi Everyone,

Just joined.

I applied back in May 2009, 176. Stuck like most people here.

I lost hope but when I bumped into this forum, I saw that things are moving a little. Well, at least for 175.

Some of you mentioned that you have checked that a CO has been allocated. Can someone please let me know how could I find out if a CO has been allocated for my case? My application is online, through an agent. I had the misfortune of wrongly trusting the migration agent and I am pretty sure the migration agent would not inform me if my case is moving.

Please help me. I hope I can see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks a million!

you need your date of birth and your TRN number, I use this website https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=citz

we used ***********, which my wife says is CRa*. I just check for myself every other day.

you need your date of birth and your TRN number, I use this website https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=citz

we used ***********, which my wife says is CRa*. I just check for myself every other day.

Dear All,

I wanted to see if a CO is allocated, does your online status checker show it immediately? as you know I am 175 August 2008. I heard somewhere that all applications before Oct 2008 have got COs.

When I check my status online everything and all the checklists are stocked in Aug 2008 and all items required (Even those things I sent in Aug 2008 at the time of application: like IELTS, copy of passport, Qualifications ...)

I am so worried about my case. Please advice.

By the way, I applied through agent but they are not helping at all and even do not reply emails.

Dear All,

I wanted to see if a CO is allocated, does your online status checker show it immediately? as you know I am 175 August 2008. I heard somewhere that all applications before Oct 2008 have got COs.

When I check my status online everything and all the checklists are stocked in Aug 2008 and all items required (Even those things I sent in Aug 2008 at the time of application: like IELTS, copy of passport, Qualifications ...)

I am so worried about my case. Please advice.

By the way, I applied through agent but they are not helping at all and even do not reply emails.

Hi moopmaster, thanks for the link. I checked the link and it showed "Application received - processing commenced", with the date when I submitted the application. If I remember correctly, the status has been like that, since forever. If a CO has been allocated, will it state clearly there?

Hi mado, I am in the same situation as you. My agent is hopeless and seems to have washed their hands after receiving the full migration fees. I am left on my own now, completely clueless :(

Hello,mado.

Did you lodge application by paper or online?

You can check your application status so you lodged by online, I think.

My visa has been granted on last Dec.

But my document checklist shows required.

If you lodged by paper, you will be allocated CO soon.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm#allocation

[TABLE=class: inline]

[TR]

[TD]175 Skilled – Independent (e-lodged)[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]1 February 2009[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]175 Skilled – Independent (paper) [/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]1 May 2008[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Edited by Racoon

Thank you Racoon and aretiredperson.

Actually I do not know whether elodge or paper. I am thinking elodge. How can I find it?

I only know that from the first days I had a TRN and could check my status online.

Regards,

Mahbod

Hello,mado.

Did you lodge application by paper or online?

You can check your application status so you lodged by online, I think.

My visa has been granted on last Dec.

But my document checklist shows required.

If you lodged by paper, you will be allocated CO soon.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm#allocation

[TABLE=class: inline]

[TR]

[TD]175 Skilled – Independent (e-lodged)[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]1 February 2009[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]175 Skilled – Independent (paper)[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]1 May 2008[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hi,mado.

DIBP will contact with your agent if they need to request further document.

When I got PR, my agent let me know.

I already upload Police certificate and had medical check last OCT.

And my CO sent my agent visa grant letter suddenly.

If you lodged by online, you already have CO.

So you should contact with your agent immediately.

We lodged nov 2008 and got CO 9 dec 2013. Dont see anything on my application page to say that i have a co. I only got the email from the co.

They are moving very fast with thw 175. My suggestion would be to go ahead and do your pcc and medicals if you applied before feb 2009. This way they will have everything they need and possibly just issue a visa without a co. I read of a few people where this happened to them