New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon there'll be a break during holidays now.. but seeing the trend, they were going fast with 885 and now it seems 175 too.. which are all independent categories.. that gets me thinking, they are only concentrating on independent, 886 and 176 are sponsored, so no news for them.. so i wonder if they have really finished the sponsored planning levels for this year? or may be they haven't touched it yet and will start the second half of the financial year after new years? but anyway, its good signs that at least 885 and 175 are running fast, which will clear lots of pending cases in all categories so that they may start to give time to 886 and 176 once they start finishing with the independents.. m very much hoping that i get my 176 cleared by end of 2014 (as gagan kindly keeps our hopes up on that)!! have a good christmas and a happy new year all cat 5 forumers!!

Hi,

If we do not need to create ImmiAccount, can anyone advise how to upload documents into our application ?

There is 'no' need to create ImmiAccount or 'Import your data' for the subclasses below. Just click on the link which brings you back to the old interface of checking online status.

To check the progress of an online application for subclass 175, 176, 475, 487, 885, 886 you will need to use your TRN.

Sorry, I pressed Post Quick Reply too soon :)

My next question would be... if we need create Immi Account, how do we select 175 or 176 subclass during import selection as they are not available on the list ? I read someone suggested using other subclass, has anyone try this ?

Thank you

Arnold

176 - June 2009 - trying to change to 175 :)

Sorry, I pressed Post Quick Reply too soon :)

My next question would be... if we need create Immi Account, how do we select 175 or 176 subclass during import selection as they are not available on the list ? I read someone suggested using other subclass, has anyone try this ?

Thank you

Arnold

176 - June 2009 - trying to change to 175 :)

I used 476 visa subclass instead of 175. Everything imported without errors

hi racoon is it showing applicant approved ? and did u got ur grant letter yet ? mine is showing visa approved but didnt recieved my grant letter yet. i got my grant no. and details as well. have u got any idea how long they will take to issue the grant letter ?

My agent let me know my application has been granted today.

I think my CO checked my application today and issued grant letter.

My CO is from Adelaide.

Why don't you contact with your CO?

My agent let me know my application has been granted today.

I think my CO checked my application today and issued grant letter.

My CO is from Adelaide.

Why don't you contact with your CO?

I have contacted my agent. He is saying it takes few days for grant letter to be issued. I dnt knw whats happening.

Try to use original passport N. I changed passport 2 years ago and tried to use new passpot number first, but this attempt was unsuccessful. After I tried old passport number and import was successful.

I've tried both of them,(Old & New Passport No.) but no result.

Hi all.

My visa has been granted today without CO.

I uploaded on PCC and result of medical check on Oct 2013.

But I didn't upload form 80.

Awesome news :-)

We are going for our medicals on the 30th and will send out pcc's early next week!

Hi Saras712

thanks for that, do you know if any 886fs has been granted after july 2014??

thanks

Hi Najanj

Dont know about july 2014....but after june2013 not many 886FS.But Its always seen they process lot application of FS in second half of the year as they have clear idea about the remaining quota which can be converted to FS.

Hi Najanj

Dont know about july 2014....but after june2013 not many 886FS.But Its always seen they process lot application of FS in second half of the year as they have clear idea about the remaining quota which can be converted to FS.

Thanks a lot for your info sarah, BTW i meant july 2013 :) but that answered my question

thanks again and Merry Christmas

Thanks Veeru886 for the info. Yes they have updated, and surely this is a good update. 176 also reflects progress. The allocated dates seem accurate. They have separate allocation dates for online and paper, so it is more clear!! And looking at that, all regional and family sponsored subclass (176, 886, etc) have '*' which apparently means that they are not being allocated at the present. As far as I remember, after this financial year started, we have not had much news on FS and regional apps, so I reckon they will start allocating these in the second half of the financial year. 885 e-lodged says all allocated, so this is all positive news. Like GAGAN pointed out, they do seem to be trying to clear all this mess they made, so lets keep our hopes up and fingers crossed for a quick progress in the upcoming months :)

They finally updated the allocations table and there are lots of changes as well. Thank God

they are not going to work during Christmas and new year period and the next update will be in late january. Good luck all

Definitely a positive sign. However, I've one question.

For 886 FS (elodged), it says 11 December 2012*, whereas paper applications for same subclass is 13 March 2009*. Doesn't make much sense????

Any Idea?????

Definitely a positive sign. However, I've one question.

For 886 FS (elodged), it says 11 December 2012*, whereas paper applications for same subclass is 13 March 2009*. Doesn't make much sense????

Any Idea?????

nothing makes sense with immi i applied in october 2009 886FS and have not heard anything yet, so don't worry about the dates and allocation periods, coz it just doesn't mean anything