New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Hi southafrican, it does not include 175 category. I just chose 'General Skilled Migration Visa (476,485, 887)' category and clicked 'import'.

You have already allocated Co. I don't know if you have to import your application material again.

Hi All,

I have also tried to import mine with no luck, I get the same message as SouthAfrican, have tried a few of the different categories and get the same, I guess I wait till the 18th and try again.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

I have also tried to import mine with no luck, I get the same message as SouthAfrican, have tried a few of the different categories and get the same, I guess I wait till the 18th and try again.

I think so, because I've tried several times and got the same message.

Hi southafrican, it does not include 175 category. I just chose 'General Skilled Migration Visa (476,485, 887)' category and clicked 'import'.

You have already allocated Co. I don't know if you have to import your application material again.

I chose "general skilled" and a few other options...but no luck

so guess it's due to the fact that we already have a CO.

Did out medicals yesterday and applied for PCC on Tuesday. I have made contact with the CO to tell her that I will not be able to submit the detail in 28 days. Our PCC's take 3-6 weeks to be completed...and then we have a few public holidays coming up, so guess it might be more than 6 weeks.

We also need a reference letter from my hubbies work...but he's previous employer is a school, and they are all on break an only back mid Jan..

So everything will have to wait till then

We will just have a relaxing festive season lounging around the pool with cocktails :)

Hi all, i wrote to the immigration on the 6/11/2013 and i received a reply this morning, and a quote: ''considering the limited number of visa places currently available in the family sponsored category and processing priorities it is UNLIKELY that your application will be progressed in the 2013-2014 program year''

not a good news before Christmas, back to the waiting game again

Visa type: 886 FS applied in October 2009

i checked my application online this morning, and it is showing 12/12/2013 Application being processed further, any idea what s that mean, could it be the email i received??? thanks

Hey Najanj - no relation with the email. Moreover, don't go by this quote as this is the standard copy and paste reply they have. I got the same reply 3 months back. However, just wait and watch over 90 percent of applications for Cat 5 be in onshore or offshore will be cleared within the next 12 months.

Well, i am really not sure about that. I just knew some of us have imported data so i got a try. But it seems not successfully.

I guess i am close to get CO. But why i cannot find all those attachments in the new system...

What i do right now is just waiting... waiting... and waiting....

Its clearly written on the website

To check the progress of an online application for subclass 175, 176, 475, 487, 885, 886 you will need to use your TRN.

Note: Due to changes to improve our online lodgement services the Query Application Status (QAS) service will be unavailable from 6 to 18 December 2013. If you are required to provide documents for your application or a decision has been made on your application you will be notified by the department.

hi GAGAN4321 can u plz help me out by giving me any idea of my mater.. i applied 886 fs on july 2009 paper based . on 12/12/13 i applied for bridging visa 2 n then they grant my visa and email me this..... ((Please see the attached information.

We prefer contact with this office concerning your application to be by email. We try to respond to all email enquiries within seven (7) working days. If you do not have access to email or need to contact us urgently, refer to the details below.) do u have any idea ?

Hi All,

Finally some good news for me, just had an email from my agent saying that I have a case officer assigned :-)))

175 group 5

December 2008

CO assigned 13/12/13 Case Officer Team 6 Adelaide

Almost 5 years to the day!

I'll send updates once we have medicals and pcc's done!

Hi All,

Finally some good news for me, just had an email from my agent saying that I have a case officer assigned :-)))

175 group 5

December 2008

Congratulation, what's the exact date of your application? (?/12/2008)

Edited by mar1380

Hi All,

175 group 5

December 2008

congrats..updated the 175 g5 list..

I am a silent reader of this gr8 forum frm a long time. I thought to get myself added in this list too.

I am a March2009 GSM 175 applicant. I had been asked for medicals and pccs on 13th Sep 2013 and have been finalized but no case officer yet. All documents submitted in october 2013 after I recieved the mail from DIBP. Now awaiting Case officer allocation. Fingers crossed.

added to the list

Although the system is not working, they ares till working in the back ground!!!!!!

Just opened my mail and received the long awaited letter from a case officer :)

applied 18 Nov 2008

Visa 175, group 5

Allocated today: Brisbane team 33

They only requested work reference (payslips etc) for hubbies work as well as our medicals and PCC

congrats.updated the 175 g5 list.

Kaiser what happened to your 485 application?did yoy get to see a good immi agent?

ya i went some agents... they are all same.. 1st they say its easy then they say ""ahhh its difficult qus to reply"" i have only 7days left to submit.. may be wednesday i will submit and will leave it to allah.

Hi guys,

wonder anyone has this issue. I managed to import my application into new system with my old passport no, thus it doesn't shows my renewed passport details, was this normal?

As I've submitted circumstances of changes form(1022) earlier for adding my new born baby and renewed passport details. It did captured my new passport no as I required to use new passport no login to check online application status. My concerns are the rest info didn't reflect in the system. Like my wife new passport no and my baby passport/details. Any idea? I once heard someone mentioned it doesn't shows but how im gonna know whether they acknowledged about the changes?

Hope anyone could help clarify further. thank you

I m with gsm team 32, it's been 14 months since co , no progress.. Hr pakistan

All pakistani applicants are stuck because of security checks.mine is 15 months since i got CO..

Average time is betwenn 14-16 months for pakistani applicants after CO allocation.Hopefully we will get decision soon.IA

Hi guys,

wonder anyone has this issue. I managed to import my application into new system with my old passport no, thus it doesn't shows my renewed passport details, was this normal?

As I've submitted circumstances of changes form(1022) earlier for adding my new born baby and renewed passport details. It did captured my new passport no as I required to use new passport no login to check online application status. My concerns are the rest info didn't reflect in the system. Like my wife new passport no and my baby passport/details. Any idea? I once heard someone mentioned it doesn't shows but how im gonna know whether they acknowledged about the changes?

Hope anyone could help clarify further. thank you

I had the same circumstances, I added my new born baby and changed my passport, after 3 weeks I've found they didn't any changes in the profile, so I sent an inquiry and asked them for applying these changes. After a week they sent me an email and changed my profile. After that, I log in to my profile by new passport No., I advised one of my friends to do this for his application(He had changed his passport.) and they sent a same email to him and changed his profile.