New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also a 175 applicant (july 2009, low risk , computing professional nec). Although 175 was not in the dropdown list i chose the option for general skilled migration. I was then able to see my application online

I cant locate mine too. I am 175. And tried with general skilled migration but cant locate.

I'm also a 175 applicant. (22'nd Jan. 2009, High Risk Country, Systems Manager). I've tried to import my application and chose "Skilled Migration 476, 485, 887 and 189,190,489", but I could not locate it.

I've seen this page: http://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Pages/check-progress-online-application.aspx

and this note:

"To check the progress of an online application for subclass 175, 176, 475, 487, 885, 886 you will need to use your TRN.

Note: Due to changes to improve our online lodgement services the Query Application Status (QAS) service will be unavailable from 6 to 18 December 2013. If you are required to provide documents for your application or a decision has been made on your application you will be notified by the department."

What's your idea?

Edited by mar1380

Yes, it worked for my 886fs visa as well. But can't find the allocation table anymore on the new website maybe they still working on it.

The system is not working properly.

I went to the citizenship on line application to check my 886 application just to see what happen.....

funnily, i can see my application status with my brother as my sponsor appear as applicant number 2???????

What the f**k!

This is the link, https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=citz

I went to the citizenship on line application to check my 886 application just to see what happen.....

funnily, i can see my application status with my brother as my sponsor appear as applicant number 2???????

What the f**k!

This is the link, https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=citz

Thanks for the link yc1ten!

What the f**k!

Yes it's funny. I have my parents as Applicant #3 and #4

Although the system is not working, they ares till working in the back ground!!!!!!

Just opened my mail and received the long awaited letter from a case officer :)

applied 18 Nov 2008

Visa 175, group 5

Allocated today: Brisbane team 33

They only requested work reference (payslips etc) for hubbies work as well as our medicals and PCC

Although the system is not working, they ares till working in the back ground!!!!!!

applied 18 Nov 2008

Visa 175, group 5

They only requested work reference (payslips etc) for hubbies work as well as our medicals and PCC

Excellent news, keep us posted on any more progress, fingers crossed they will get to Dec08 soon but think things are going to slow down a bit while everyone takes time off for the festive season,

As far as the allocation table goes, it hasnt been accurate for ages and we get more up to date info on the forums anyway :-)

applied 18 Nov 2008

Visa 175, group 5

Congratulations :)

DIBP is sure moving now! Here's hoping for a speedy grant for you. Maybe an early Christmas present? You never know ;)

Good luck!!!!!!

applied 18 Nov 2008

Visa 175, group 5

How many payslips are required? I'm not sure i remember providing these for the ACS test. I have most but for one employer I do not have any. Given that this experience was 10 years ago do you think this will be a problem for me?

The points we claimed was for working experience of 12 months out of the last 24 months prior to the application. So they are only asking for the 12 months or bank statements that reflects the salary for that year. I am the main applicant so my work experience had to be more, but i dont recall attaching any of my payslips to my application.

Hi Guys

I am 885 2012 june applicant with IELTS 7 band.I created my immi account yesterday and imported my file for GSM.I checked this morning it says application finalised and grant letter in porgress.Does that mean its approved or something no emails from CO,I uploaded all the docs in october.

Hi Guys

I am 885 2012 june applicant with IELTS 7 band.I created my immi account yesterday and imported my file for GSM.I checked this morning it says application finalised and grant letter in porgress.Does that mean its approved or something no emails from CO,I uploaded all the docs in october.

I think you got your visa.....

Hi,

My situation is a bit different. i applied for 176 FS on 21 Dec 2009 (Offshore) and i was told it might take 3-5 yrs from my agent ( his guess seems to be on the money).

Since then i have moved on , worked and studied in the UK. Once i finished my degree in England, i got a job offer in Australia and my employer sponsored my 457 which is valid until Feb 2016. i moved to oz last year but i am still waiting for the 176 to be granted?

Is there anyother way for me to speed up this process now that i live in australia ?

Appreciate any advice or suggestions.

Thank you.

applied 18 Nov 2008

Visa 175, group 5

My congratulations to you southafrican.

This is good news to most, but this makes me wonder for my application...

Lodged Oct2008, v175. No CO yet. :unsure: