New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

But this allocation is too late, becoz on allocation timeline page of DIBP for VS 885 cat 5 clearance is mentioned till 31 July 2011

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

Dont always go by the allocation table; it also says that 176fs not allocated but cases are being done right now even at backend.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

I applied initially (G5 176FS Offshore Online) when I was living in South Africa although I am originally from UK and have UK passport. My wife is South African and has South African passport. We have both been living in Australia for 2 years (on 457) waiting for PR to come through. Does anybody know if we will be assessed as HR or LR country when we get processed?

Thanks...

Hi veeru886, how did u know they stopped processing 886 fs??!! apparently on other forums they are updating 886 fs list

Gagan4321 do u have any info?

hi Najanj, they haven't stopped but i mean to say that there is no update on the allocations table on immi site from last 4-5 months for 886fs.

did anybody get CO allocated recently in this visa subclass category 5?

and can you please send me the link for other forums where they updating 886 fs list. thanks

Edited by Veeru886

Hi veeru886, how did u know they stopped processing 886 fs??!! apparently on other forums they are updating 886 fs list

Gagan4321 do u have any info?

Hi Najani, I agreed with Veeru886 it has been more than 6mth now, haven't seen any movement on the allocation table :(.

Looks like 175 G5 is moving fast.. SergYou just got the visa granted on 25 Nov 2013!

Parissa, Singhb, Patient175er, mhm - any new updates on your end?

Just updated the 175 G5 forumer list in my signature....take a look!

Hi, Kimmo,

I think Sergyou just got the CO. He wrote he got the CO not the Grant. I told you that I called immigration and they told me that you need 18 months wait to be granted. I did not uploaded anything not the medical not the Police check. because I think again they will ask me to update it. I am just waiting for an email from the CO.

Hi Gwheng, first the allocation table is not accurate, as i applied in october 2009 still no CO yet, there is chinese forum updating the list for visa got granted in sep 2013, i called the immigration last week and they said someone will get back to me within 2 weeks for explanation, fingers crossed.

When did u apply Ghwneg?

Hi Gwheng, first the allocation table is not accurate, as i applied in october 2009 still no CO yet, there is chinese forum updating the list for visa got granted in sep 2013, i called the immigration last week and they said someone will get back to me within 2 weeks for explanation, fingers crossed.

When did u apply Ghwneg?

Hi Najanj, I applied on August 2010 as you can tell been waiting for more than 3 years now.

I do really hope the allocation table is not accurate and actual processing timeframe is already on 2010.

are you on onshore or offshore?

could you please share any info if you get someone in DIAC call you for explanation, and if is possible can you check how far are they now on 2010 applications processing.

Hi Najanj, I applied on August 2010 as you can tell been waiting for more than 3 years now.

I do really hope the allocation table is not accurate and actual processing timeframe is already on 2010.

are you on onshore or offshore?

could you please share any info if you get someone in DIAC call you for explanation, and if is possible can you check how far are they now on 2010 applications processing.

Hi GWHeng,

I applied 487 fs in May 2010, but still no response. If DIAC is going to limit skill select invitations for 489's, there might be a good news for all of fs 886/487's.

What do you think guys?

Hi, Kimmo, I think Sergyou just got the CO. He wrote he got the CO not the Grant. I told you that I called immigration and they told me that you need 18 months wait to be granted. I did not uploaded anything not the medical not the Police check. because I think again they will ask me to update it. I am just waiting for an email from the CO.
mhm..good to see you back in the forum. You are absolutely correct about sergyou's status. Too excited to see everyone application is finally moving..haha