New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't reveal much, but VS 176 FS cat 5 two cases of July/aug 2009 CO allocated. According to my info Max applications will be cleared by March-April 2014. Due to Christmas there will be downfall in allocations and shall again pick up in Jan 2014.

Cheers and just wait for Good news !!!

Kindly tell how you are saying this, is your source from immigration department? there have been some case of people just making up these sources, so far only Gagan is trusted though his predictions too have not all come true but he is not misleading....

Edited by Arshad

Any news from your CO sal.Have you made an enquiry recently??

hi king khan..hope everything is goes well with u.. i got CO yesterday. but looks like am in trouble.. i did 2 years diploma of accounting and one year certificate 3 in food prececing and retail backing. aka pastry cook. i applied 485 on july 2008 then grand on june 2010. then applied dec2011.

Closely Related Please provide evidence that your Advanced Diploma of Accounting is closely related to your nominated occupation of Pastrycook 351112. This is required as your Cert III Food Processing on its own, does not unfortunately meet the 2 year academic requirement (ie. 92 weeks)..

dast the qus i have to plessed her. do u know anyone has faced this kinda problem....plz if u have time reply me

i got CO yesterday. but looks like am in trouble.. i did 2 years diploma of accounting and one year certificate 3 in food prececing and retail backing. aka pastry cook. i applied 485 on july 2008 then grand on june 2010. then applied dec2011.

Closely Related Please provide evidence that your Advanced Diploma of Accounting is closely related to your nominated occupation of Pastrycook 351112. This is required as your Cert III Food Processing on its own, does not unfortunately meet the 2 year academic requirement (ie. 92 weeks)..

dast the qus i have to plessed her. do u know anyone has faced this kinda problem...

2 yeasr dip of acc and certificate three on retail backing.. 885 december 2011

Kindly tell how you are saying this, is your source from immigration department? there have been some case of people just making up these sources, so far only Gagan is trusted though his predictions too have not all come true but he is not misleading....

This news is from a person in close contact with DIBP and two of his associates have received allocation. He had informed about these tentative timelines.

Rest is destiny. Because on one hand Gagan had said that one of his friend had received grant from Feb 2008 application batch, while on the other side, from same batch one of the forum member haven't even allocated case officer.

Similarly my person concretely informed about 2 allocations from 2009 batch which is matching with Gagan's info that one of his friend from May 2009 have received allocation.

I have written to one of the immi legal expert and sought his views on such random processings. Dont know when I shall receive reply. Whatever I receive, will definitely post on forum.

But I am repeating, from reliable sources it is understood that a big lot of cat 5 shall be cleared in first half of 2014.

Lastly would suggest all awaiting, to call at DIBP and ask for your own application status.

176 Family Sponsored Category 5 Online Application Agent

Hi Gagan, Will it be possible to share some more details of your friend from Feb 2008 batch and details of your friend from May 2009 batch. Based on facts, shall contact DIBP and ask for detailed timelines of pending applicants.

Details required for Feb 2008 batch applicant: Profession/occupation ? Date of CO assigned ? Date of Visa Grant ? Onshore/offshore ?

Details required for May 2009 batch applicant (Trust this is from VS 176 FS cat5 ?): Profession/occupation ? Date of CO assigned ? Date of Visa Grant ? Onshore/offshore ? Paper/online ? Agent/Self ?

I shall consolidate this information with visa grants from my side and take further.

Thats wonderful news.hopefully we will hear good news from ur side.i m still waiting my friend.Have not heard anything after i submitted documents to team 13.i m hoping it will be soon.IA

CO just asked for AFP nothing else. I already submitted medicals and PK PC last year. submit AFP on 25/11 VISA GRANT 26/11

Good Luck to you ,do inform the good news, it wont be long IA

hi king khan..hope everything is goes well with u.. i got CO yesterday. but looks like am in trouble.. i did 2 years diploma of accounting and one year certificate 3 in food prececing and retail backing. aka pastry cook. i applied 485 on july 2008 then grand on june 2010. then applied dec2011.

dast the qus i have to plessed her. do u know anyone has faced this kinda problem....plz if u have time reply me

I will recommend you to consult a good immigrstion soliciter..they deal with suck kind of cases every week.i think there should not be any problem.every course has its management part.for example in hospitality one year is cookery nd other year is management.you can relate by saying that u already study management subjects in accounting diploma nd later did food processing course..make sure you consult with angent and tell him/her to write you a good letter of ecplaination with evidence( subjects related to management).good luck

I will recommend you to consult a good immigrstion soliciter..they deal with suck kind of cases every week.i think there should not be any problem.every course has its management part.for example in hospitality one year is cookery nd other year is management.you can relate by saying that u already study management subjects in accounting diploma nd later did food processing course..make sure you consult with angent and tell him/her to write you a good letter of ecplaination with evidence( subjects related to management).good luck

i went to see some agents... all of them saying same thing. no chance. coz used to be easy to make them undersatnd why it is closly related. now my case i did diploma of acc and one year pastry cook which is hard to prove now these days. they show me MRT migration decision (dip of acc and cook) all of them are rejected. even thought they proved some subject are related to managment.. GOD my life my time is over now...5 years i was waiting now its all over

i went to see some agents... all of them saying same thing. no chance. coz used to be easy to make them undersatnd why it is closly related. now my case i did diploma of acc and one year pastry cook which is hard to prove now these days. they show me MRT migration decision (dip of acc and cook) all of them are rejected. even thought they proved some subject are related to managment.. GOD my life my time is over now...5 years i was waiting now its all over

I reckon you should consult some big guns in relation to this problem. I guess when you have done your assessment from assessment body they must have agreed that your are eligible to apply under that skillset. If you go to MRT I believe you can use a reference that lot of people have been granted their application with same courses like u.

I wish and pray u get through this situation.

Hi kaiser, really you must consult a good immi legal expert. If needed I can share with you details of an legal expert (immi) who is based at Australia and can guide you very well. You can explain him ur case and if there is any way out, then only he will accept ur case. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi kaiser, really you must consult a good immi legal expert. If needed I can share with you details of an legal expert (immi) who is based at Australia and can guide you very well. You can explain him ur case and if there is any way out, then only he will accept ur case. Let me know if you are interested.

plz i have only 19days left...i went to see david bitle but he is on holiday for one week. his partner name diana looking after my case....

plz i have only 19days left...i went to see david bitle but he is on holiday for one week. his partner name diana looking after my case....

Hi Kaiser, Had sent you immi expert details through personal message option of this forum. In case if you have not received pls let me know.

Another close friend of mine just got his PR for 885 October 2010 a few days back...so onshore guys thats a good news for you!

But this allocation is too late, becoz on allocation timeline page of DIBP for VS 885 cat 5 clearance is mentioned till 31 July 2011

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

But this allocation is too late, becoz on allocation timeline page of DIBP for VS 885 cat 5 clearance is mentioned till 31 July 2011

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

The allocation table is linked to CO allocation, not visa grant. The period between CO allocation and visa grant depends on complexity of each case (medical issues, police clearance, maybe CO needs more documents, etc.)

Another close friend of mine just got his PR for 885 October 2010 a few days back...so onshore guys thats a good news for you!

Thanks GAGAN4321 for keep updating the news....

As you already told us that they will complete all cat 5 by the end of 2014. can i you if you have any information when they gonna restart allocating cat5 886 fs applications or what is their projection for this financial regarding 886 fs visas cat5

Mine is march 2010. Thanks alot.... bless u

"Announcement

Due to a large number of outstanding applications there will be no invitations for subclass 489 – Skilled Regional (Provisional) until further notice. This change will be implemented from the 16 December 2013 invitation round."

-I hope this will be their move so that they can process outstanding applications especially group 5. if you can check the skillselect report they had only 590 invitations and according to other forum, co allocation for 489 FS is on standard processing time.

thinking positive and hoping we'll all get our grants soon!