New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my close friends subclass 176FS February 2008 got his grant around two week back.

This is great news again! So we have a dec 2007 and feb 2008 grant for 176FS? We had a few people from feb 2008 in our 176 list, no one has updated anything yet.. may be they're not active in the forum these days.. Although the DIBP shows no sign of movement, looks like your earlier statement that they are doing it slowly in the background seems true.. And seems like our wait is going to end soon man! Thanks for the info, and a little more detail if you can please! Cheers.

I just got BVB last week as i need to go overseas for couple of months. They have given me permission to stay overseas for almost one year. So i would say , u can visit overseas as long as u have permission from DIBP :)

It used to be 3 month now I have seen many people with more than 3 months

hi guy's is anyone know about news of 886 paper lodge applications ... i applied on July 2009 and still waiting please let me know if any one got any news please.

Call DIBP and ask them when you can expect CO as people from Dec 2009 already got their visa...hope this may help.

One of my close friends subclass 176FS February 2008 got his grant around two week back.

Hi Gagan...I am 176FS Feb 2008. but my online status has not changed at all. I have not even got a CO allocated . So some more info on your friend will be appreciated. What occupation is he/she in ?

Thanks a lot !

hi Gagan, was ur friend Family sponsored ? or State Sponsored ? And was it cat 5 ? Online application or paper application ? Agent or self ? Kindly reply, so as to estimate the time for other dates. I had been tracking dates from other forums as well as migration agents at Australia.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhay

176 Family Sponsored Category 5 Online Application Agent

My sole motive is to help all the members giving them hope right from the very beginning irrespective of what other people said. It may take some time more but everything's happening in the back end. We should feel great that 176FS that was struck for so long has started. I will appreciate more members should post their details if they get a visa grant. It would help us to judge a realistic time frame. Rest I will post more when I get some more news. Take Care!

Can't reveal much, but VS 176 FS cat 5 two cases of July/aug 2009 CO allocated. According to my info Max applications will be cleared by March-April 2014. Due to Christmas there will be downfall in allocations and shall again pick up in Jan 2014.

Cheers and just wait for Good news !!!

Hi Gagan...I am 176FS Feb 2008. but my online status has not changed at all. I have not even got a CO allocated . So some more info on your friend will be appreciated. What occupation is he/she in ?

Thanks a lot !

Hi ARS, would suggest that you call DIBP and ask them directly about your visa application status. Now they have started reverting with app timeline. You will get a tentative picture about your application.

I reiterate the same thing again that by the end of 2014 90% of the cases for Cat 5 would be finalized irrespective of the subclass onshore or offshore.

Thanks GAGAN4321 for giving us a hope... Bless u

any information when they gonna restart allocating cat5 886 fs applications. Mine is march 2010. Thanks again...

Thanks GAGAN4321 for giving us a hope... Bless u

any information when they gonna restart allocating cat5 886 fs applications. Mine is march 2010. Thanks again...

Hi Gagan,

I am 487 fs applied in may 2010. I beleive 886 and 487 are moving parallel. What are your views? Any hope by end of financial year 2014 (June 14)?

Edited by 4872010

Can't reveal much, but VS 176 FS cat 5 two cases of July/aug 2009 CO allocated. According to my info Max applications will be cleared by March-April 2014. Due to Christmas there will be downfall in allocations and shall again pick up in Jan 2014.

Cheers and just wait for Good news !!!

Hi Abhey is this onshore or offshore ??

I am going through an agent so I am unable to contact DIBP directly to get info on my application.