• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can add me pls?

176 gsm group 5

Applied online through agent Mar 2010

Not High risk country

nobody contacted me since 2010... will they inform me besides my agent? I am not sure if my agent is checking his emails :(

Added you to the list.... check my signature and provide further details to update....

Need a suggestion please i have reference letter stating that i have worked one year in australia but i dont have payslip and bank statement details it is of 2009 so i am no more in australia so i dont have bank account now. Can you please advise me will case officer ask for payslip group certificate and bank statement for further verification of 1 year work experience.

hi guy's is anyone know about news of 886 paper lodge applications ... i applied on July 2009 and still waiting please let me know if any one got any news please.

hi mamunjuyl09, same here applied on august 10 and still waiting.

seems like they have ceased to process 886 paper lodgement cause looking at the timetable is hanging in april for very long time already.

are you in Australia or outside?

hi Guys

need your advise here, currently I'm holding bridging visa A while waiting for my PR to be granted.

question here is, is it easy for me to obtain bridging visa B to travel out from Australia back to my country for couple of weeks?

I don't really have a substantial reason to give DIAC why I need to return back to my country, I just wanted to go away for a short break.

Is anyone here has done this before, can you please advise how easy it is?

thanks.

hi Guys

need your advise here, currently I'm holding bridging visa A while waiting for my PR to be granted.

question here is, is it easy for me to obtain bridging visa B to travel out from Australia back to my country for couple of weeks?

I don't really have a substantial reason to give DIAC why I need to return back to my country, I just wanted to go away for a short break.

thanks.

Give any reason they wont stop you...

1. Visiting parents

2. Family reunion

3.Attending wedding

4. Alumni get togethere

5.visiting friends......many more....I went three time on BVB....seriously they wont stop you as it is your human right to go where ever u want.

Edited by saras712

Give any reason they wont stop you...

1. Visiting parents

2. Family reunion

3.Attending wedding

4. Alumni get togethere

5.visiting friends......many more....I went three time on BVB....seriously they wont stop you as it is your human right to go where ever u want.

thanks Saras712.

I can see that yours already been granted, I'm also on 886 submitted August 2013 but no luck.

hi Guys

thanks.

I just got BVB last week as i need to go overseas for couple of months. They have given me permission to stay overseas for almost one year. So i would say , u can visit overseas as long as u have permission from DIBP :)

I just got BVB last week as i need to go overseas for couple of months. They have given me permission to stay overseas for almost one year. So i would say , u can visit overseas as long as u have permission from DIBP :)

oh nice, didn't know that they can allowed you to be away for so many months.

@ AJ its depend on CO if u have submit already then might be he/she will not ask again if not then more chances they will ask pay slip and bank statement rest of u r luck......

Bridging visa B is to travel out of Australia so don't be scared its too easy just pay the fees $70 and tell them u r going overseas they will give bridging visa in 2 min take u r air ticket may be in rare cases they ask to show the ticket

Hi Gangan

I applied for FS 176 in May 2010. Thanks for posting about your friend's visa grant as it certainly gives me hope.

How long do you think they will take before they start processing 176 FS lodged in 2010?

Also, does anyone have any idea how many of us patient PRG5 applicants are still still waiting in the queue?

One of my close friends subclass 176FS February 2008 got his grant around two week back.

Thanks for sharing!! do u know if he were inside or outside australia????

One of my close friends subclass 176FS February 2008 got his grant around two week back.

hi Gagan, was ur friend Family sponsored ? or State Sponsored ? And was it cat 5 ? Online application or paper application ? Agent or self ? Kindly reply, so as to estimate the time for other dates. I had been tracking dates from other forums as well as migration agents at Australia.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhay

Another inside info for sure 100% correct 176 has been started. I won't disclose the identity of the person but he has been allocated a CO 176FS May 2009. His case is near finalization and by next week most probably he is awaiting his visa. As soon as he gets it, I will be posting more details> I wasn't wrong in telling you that it will start soon for the people who had and who will always have apprehensions. Cheers!

Hi Gagan,

Appreciate your knowledge and awareness which is literally helping all of us on this forum. Did your friend mentioned here received grant ? and was he Family sponsored ? Or state sponsored ?

Mine is VS 176 FS cat5, applied August 2009

Thanks in Advance,

Abhay

Hi Gangan

I applied for FS 176 in May 2010. Thanks for posting about your friend's visa grant as it certainly gives me hope.

How long do you think they will take before they start processing 176 FS lodged in 2010?

Also, does anyone have any idea how many of us patient PRG5 applicants are still still waiting in the queue?

Celeste, check my signature below.. we have compiled a list of known 176 G5ers who are from this forum waiting for grant. Meanwhile, you may share more info about your timeline, so that I can add those details...

Celeste, check my signature below.. we have compiled a list of known 176 G5ers who are from this forum waiting for grant. Meanwhile, you may share more info about your timeline, so that I can add those details...

Hi Bull,

I had already shared my info, can you pls add to spreadsheet.

Regards,

Abhay