New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all .

my friend 885 april got approved without allocation a case officer today . occupation cook .so all 885 may to sep 2011 next 4 weeks . pray to almighty for our dream come true ..

Cool stuff!

Lots of 885's getting good news of late, it's great. I just wish the same happened for all other visa types, 175/176 etc. Nothing else to do but to wait and pray...

Hey.... be serious guys.........

Franckly..... do u think gangan have the answer ?????

He is only sharing something that someone hear from somewhere....

Gangan dont work at diac nor a gesser neither...

So please....

I did not get it from anywhere. Its based just on the fact there is no headway in 4 months.

The progress is being made but at the back end though its slow. They are not updating on the website as they were busy in elections. Remember 190000 places are reserved for entire year for immigration and they are not getting enough people in the new categories. Most of 5 Category will be processed and remaining by end 2k14

Guys I am at work right now, quickly posting:

One of my friend applied 30 may 2011 , Single , Cook 885 subcleass. Got case officer 01/oct/2013

form 80, pcc, medical, work docs and ielts he got asked for. Team 23. Cheers

Edited by sukh420
typo

The progress is being made but at the back end though its slow. They are not updating on the website as they were busy in elections. Remember 190000 places are reserved for entire year for immigration and they are not getting enough people in the new categories. Most of 5 Category will be processed and remaining by end 2k14

Thanks Gagan What about 496 are they are going to process?

hey sukh thanks bro m june 2011, 885 single cool online plz let me know when u got co too

cheers such 22

Ya bro he is online applicant. I applied one week b4 him but nothing for me yet. Don't know which order the processing. Hoping for best soon.

cheers