New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey bro ,

i did send email to immigration minister , thats why immigration skilled migration director called me . he told me , after finish caretaker period , a large number group 5 file will be processed ..so be passion . and the allocation table will be update with a new web page . soon ..

Hi,miltan001.

Could you tell me the e-mail address for immigration minister?

Is it minister@immi.gov.au or other address?

Maddy , means DIAC has asked many people in cat 5 for form 80 . At least from 8-10 people I know. Reason for post was if others have been told to do so !

YES I am an 885 applicant and they have also asked me and my hubby for form 80! Although I have not left the country since my arrival in 2007. I am from an HR country (Lebanon)

Anyone have an idea how long the checks will take?

YES I am an 885 applicant and they have also asked me and my hubby for form 80! Although I have not left the country since my arrival in 2007. I am from an HR country (Lebanon)

the same here, 885 july 2011, but no one asked me for form 80 HR country EGYPT

Hi,daleld.

SergYou's friend received the e-mail on 29 Aug.

Is your letter same one?

And did you receive e-mail on 29 Aug?

Also good news! My friend got this letter today morning!
Edited by Racoon

Hi all, I'm here to help out the family that I'm sponsoring along with all you priority 5 applicants who have had enough of DIAC keeping you in uncertainty. I was impressed by your petition to Tony Burke and if you're prepared to unite, I can help you take it to the next level with Scott Morrison. Australia is about fair go for all, categorising people and giving less advantaged ones the hardest time is against Australian values.

A campaign requires a certain number of like-minded people; to give me an idea of how many people are in, please reply to this post.

Hi all, I'm here to help out the family that I'm sponsoring along with all you priority 5 applicants who have had enough of DIAC keeping you in uncertainty. I was impressed by your petition to Tony Burke and if you're prepared to unite, I can help you take it to the next level with Scott Morrison. Australia is about fair go for all, categorising people and giving less advantaged ones the hardest time is against Australian values.

A campaign requires a certain number of like-minded people; to give me an idea of how many people are in, please reply to this post.

Count me in!!

almost 5 years and still waiting

Welcome disposition, Excellent idea I'm with you too.

Hi Racoon,

I am 885 online June 2011 HR country..I haven't got any communication from IMMI Yet...NO CO ..NO news

please share what is this all about..

Thanks,

Hi,Babu.

On 7 Sep,online visa application status for 885 and 175 visa has changed same time.

Serg You 's friend (175 visa applicant) received e-mail from DIAC asking to provide form 80, Form 1221 and CV within 28 days.

DIAC are asking Xc5 and daleld for form 80.

So I just wanted to check if 885 applicants also received e-mail from DIAC or not.

Immigration is asking form 80 from all 885 onshore applicants !
DIAC has asked many people in cat 5 for form 80 . At least from 8-10 people I know. Reason for post was if others have been told to do so !

Hi Disposition, I am with you too, please add me as well.

Good luck !!

Count me in too please almost 5 years of waiting.

I'm in too....

Hi all,

new here so please bear with me. I am in category 5 and my application has been in for four years. I have not been allocated a case officer as yet but my AUS agent told me in Feb that the DIAC are security checking our application- we are in UK. At this point I have just finished social work degree and am wondering should I undergo a skills assessment with a view to submitting a fresh application or sit tight and wait it out.....any ideas or guidance would be appreciated.

thanks