New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Similar story here, only on our page it still reads "29/07/2008 Health requirements outstanding" as we haven't done our medicals yet, but the link "Organise your health examinations" has been added on 7th of September 2013. I was curious so I filled in the form and printed out the referral letter on which it says "On 10 SEP 2013 you consented online to using eMedical to process your health examinations where available". The letter also has a HAP ID....

The interesting thing is that my passport is going to expire in a couple of weeks so I will need to get in contact with DIAC then to find out if this referral letter will need to be altered once I have my new passport because it still has the old document ID number on it. I am kind of looking for excuses to contact them these days

My original passport expired in 2009 and have sent my agent the details of my new passport and also added my wife to my application but the status still says I'm the only applicant and has my old passport details, if anyone does have an email address I would also like to get in contact as my medical details have also been updated as of yesterday.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody rang immi to know wts these updates for and we should do our medical again or not?

just called immi, they said it is just a system generated update, nothing from our case allocation. it is still stuck on 28th June 2010. she advised me not to go for medicals as it is only valid for 12 months, she said w8 for CO. excitement died again.....

Spoke to my agent and they seem to think its an IT related system update and say that they have applicants who applied a lot later than me who have the same updates on theirs, oh well back to the waiting game...:-(

I think I should also contact them...anybody that has an email address for them? When they request something from you, then you usually have 28 days to respond. So I guess we will all be doing medicals in the next 28 days!

I'm afraid not, I tend to agree with the posters who wrote that this is just a system update and does not mean any progress at all. I'm sorry, I know how easy it is to get excited about the smallest changes.

same here my agent said its nothing wait until u r case will open then we will see, he said don't worry about anything so excitement finish back to waitttttttt

I rang diac and they confirmed its system event notification......our excitement short lived:(

Anyway lets hope for the best...

hey friends ,

i got same option as well ..hopefully next couple of weeks we all got co . as immigration skilled migration director told me , they will process a large number of g5 application after election . now immi will start kick as .. its not my own word that he told me ..after election we ll on track .. no random file .. it will be apply by date allocation ..

so friends keep on eyes u r file movements and good new pls share with us..

hi miltan how do you know that they will process all catogery 5 after the elections,the director called you o you call them,do you know which month?i am 496, 2007 au 29th please reply if you know thanks.

hi miltan how do you know that they will process all catogery 5 after the elections,the director called you o you call them,do you know which month?i am 496, 2007 au 29th please reply if you know thanks.

hey bro ,

i did send email to immigration minister , thats why immigration skilled migration director called me . he told me , after finish caretaker period , a large number group 5 file will be processed ..so be passion . and the allocation table will be update with a new web page . soon ..

Did you receive the e-mail from DIAC?

175 applicants from high risk country received the e-mail.

Are you from low risk country?

Any idea when this email was sent as I'm 175 g5 classed as HR as I have dual nationality and haven't received anything

hey bro ,

i did send email to immigration minister , thats why immigration skilled migration director called me . he told me , after finish caretaker period , a large number group 5 file will be processed ..so be passion . and the allocation table will be update with a new web page . soon ..

Guys DIAC just updated the allocation table: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

Immigration is asking form 80 from all 885 onshore applicants !
yes I did , so did many people i know, we are all from HR country. been allocated CO for 10 months. applied sep 2012, CO alocated NOV 2012.. nothing else since then.

Xc5, thanks for replying.

Does it mean you asked form 80 on Nov 2012?

Or did you heard DIAC requests to update form80 for all 885 applicants?