New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi sukh what about I have already submit my medical?? we should book our medical again

plz help share guys what u r agents saying about this?????

Ya bro, that's what we need to find out. What do u get when u click on Oraganize health examinations ? If u get HAP id as well then I will suggest to give Immi a call tomorrow morning @ 9am lines r not that busy that time. Plz share what they say about thus , thanks

i think the only way to make sure if this changes good for us or doesn't make any sense by asking 886 and 176 applicants !! if they have got the same message then it is nothing just normal updates but if those applicants ( 886,176) have not got this message then it is a matter of weeks to get a case officer!!!

one more thing the chinese forum one applicant got case officer he applied 01/06/2011 885 cookery which is good news this means they started processing again

so plz any one 886 or 176 plz check your online status to make sure if you got the medical health required or not thnx

i think the only way to make sure if this changes good for us or doesn't make any sense by asking 886 and 176 applicants !! if they have got the same message then it is nothing just normal updates but if those applicants ( 886,176) have not got this message then it is a matter of weeks to get a case officer!!!

one more thing the chinese forum one applicant got case officer he applied 01/06/2011 885 cookery which is good news this means they started processing again

so plz any one 886 or 176 plz check your online status to make sure if you got the medical health required or not thnx

As 475FS our link is not activated yet and the date has not changed.

hi man marjana,

When i click the organise health examination...It give a page with Medical questionaire...Do u have same??

Cheers

timeline 885 june 2011

i got the same , i answered it then they told me to press send refrence letter or something like that but i did not press it cuz i already did my health examination

i got the same , i answered it then they told me to press send refrence letter or something like that but i did not press it cuz i already did my health examination

Hi sesocam,

I have done my medical too...I don't want to mess up anything by replying the questionnaire..So let it to be as it is until otherwise advised by CO if allocated ...

Anyway just hope for the best and wait..

thanks

we applied for a 175 and we did our medicals 4 years ago. I check my status regularly and it always said.....

22/12/2008 Health requirements finalised (because we did it back then, not knowing that it expires in a years time)

today it says

7/9/13 Health requirements outstanding

with a new link that also says "organise your health examinations"

this is good news....as there has been NO CHANGE on our status page for the last 4 years:)

hey friends ,

i got same option as well ..hopefully next couple of weeks we all got co . as immigration skilled migration director told me , they will process a large number of g5 application after election . now immi will start kick as .. its not my own word that he told me ..after election we ll on track .. no random file .. it will be apply by date allocation ..

so friends keep on eyes u r file movements and good new pls share with us..

I am 176 FS offshore and I don't have anything new on my online status. The link with medicals is still not working for me, so it seems that, indeed, the things are moving for you, guys. Good luck!

Please don't worry as they have a standard response. Right now the elections are going to happen very soon so nothing much happening at Immigration. As per my inside info I still stand by what I said - Cat 5 will be cleared by June 2014-Dec2014.

Rest what comes with the new government and what changes do they make that I am not aware. However, even if the new government comes its a 90% probability they will try to clear the backlog as soon as they can.

Hi Gagan,

Any news for 487/886 FS. Are they going to be processed soon?

Thanks

Take it easy fellas.

I got an update on mine too.

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 07/09/2013[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]Health requirements outstanding[/TD]

[TD=width: 10%][/TD]

[TD=width: 15%]Message[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%]Further medicals required[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%]HIV blood test required[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

That does not mean they have allocated a case officer or it is close to being opened. It is just that they have now started the new e-referrel system and they implemented over the weekend.

I have had friends who applied for 885 in Aug 2010 and Oct 2010 and they have got it already.

I applied in March 2011 and I have had no response yet. I am assuming they may open at the end of November or beginning of next year.

If you had a CO allocated or had a friend who had allocated or you know of anyone who already got a PR and you decide to mention that in your post then please do mention the following too.

Month/year they applied.

Subclass

If you are unsure of the month/year they applied, please do not bother mentioning that someone got it, because it won't make a difference to anyone in the forum. Someone or the other gets PR everyday, if we know the date they applied and subclass, we would know when to expect ours.

Cheers

F

Edited by finch

Take it easy fellas.

I got an update on mine too.

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%]Health requirements outstanding[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%]HIV blood test required[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

That does not mean they have allocated a case officer or it is close to being opened. It is just that they have now started the new e-referrel system and they implemented over the weekend.

I have had friends who applied for 885 in Aug 2010 and Oct 2010 and they have got it already.

I applied in March 2011 and I have had no response yet. I am assuming they may open at the end of November or beginning of next year.

If you had a CO allocated or had a friend who had allocated or you know of anyone who already got a PR and you decide mention that in your post then please do mention the following too.

Month/year they applied.

Subclass

If you are unsure of the month/year they applied, please do not bother mentioning that someone got it, because it won't make a difference to anyone in the forum. Someone or the other gets PR everyday, if we know the date they applied and subclass, we would know when to expect ours.

Cheers

F

firstly , if it is a new e referral system why it is applied only to 885 and 175 ????? our friends here 176, 886, 487,etc they said they havn't got this message in there online status?????

so if it is a new system should be applied to all categories

secondly, you said they did it in weekend which is saturday !!! ok just check this forum and the chinese forum you would find hundreds who got cae ifficer and PR in saturday ???the last one in the chinese forum in the same day of this e referral system 07/09/13 who hot a case officer !!!!

the last thing we all know that the immigration emploees who andwering the phone do not know any thing , we tried them many times before the know nothing !!!!

firstly , if it is a new e referral system why it is applied only to 885 and 175 ????? our friends here 176, 886, 487,etc they said they havn't got this message in there online status?????

so if it is a new system should be applied to all categories

secondly, you said they did it in weekend which is saturday !!! ok just check this forum and the chinese forum you would find hundreds who got cae ifficer and PR in saturday ???the last one in the chinese forum in the same day of this e referral system 07/09/13 who hot a case officer !!!!

the last thing we all know that the immigration emploees who andwering the phone do not know any thing , we tried them many times before the know nothing !!!!

Read this article. Probably will answer the question......

http://www.iscah.com/process-for-visa-applicants-who-wish-to-undertake-their-examinations-onshore-at-an-emedical-enabled-mhs-clinic/

Hi sesocam,

I have done my medical too...I don't want to mess up anything by replying the questionnaire..So let it to be as it is until otherwise advised by CO if allocated ...

Anyway just hope for the best and wait..

thanks

Hi Babu,

I havent done my medicals and when i click the link i get the form i answered the questions and submitted. I believe the form/questionnaire is that you have consented online to using emedical to process your health examination where available. So once my medical is finalised it will be available via emedical. I just booked mine for next week. Will see what happens

we applied for a 175 and we did our medicals 4 years ago. I check my status regularly and it always said.....

22/12/2008 Health requirements finalised (because we did it back then, not knowing that it expires in a years time)

today it says

7/9/13 Health requirements outstanding

with a new link that also says "organise your health examinations"

this is good news....as there has been NO CHANGE on our status page for the last 4 years:)

Similar story here, only on our page it still reads "29/07/2008 Health requirements outstanding" as we haven't done our medicals yet, but the link "Organise your health examinations" has been added on 7th of September 2013. I was curious so I filled in the form and printed out the referral letter on which it says "On 10 SEP 2013 you consented online to using eMedical to process your health examinations where available". The letter also has a HAP ID.

The interesting thing is that my passport is going to expire in a couple of weeks so I will need to get in contact with DIAC then to find out if this referral letter will need to be altered once I have my new passport because it still has the old document ID number on it. I am kind of looking for excuses to contact them these days ...

Edited by The Constant Traveller

Similar story here, only on our page it still reads "29/07/2008 Health requirements outstanding" as we haven't done our medicals yet, but the link "Organise your health examinations" has been added on 7th of September 2013. I was curious so I filled in the form and printed out the referral letter on which it says "On 10 SEP 2013 you consented online to using eMedical to process your health examinations where available". The letter also has a HAP ID.

The interesting thing is that my passport is going to expire in a couple of weeks so I will need to get in contact with DIAC then to find out if this referral letter will need to be altered once I have my new passport because it still has the old document ID number on it. I am kind of looking for excuses to contact them these days ...

I think I should also contact them...anybody that has an email address for them? When they request something from you, then you usually have 28 days to respond. So I guess we will all be doing medicals in the next 28 days!