New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Hi All,

First of all, glad to hear that they are acting fast on G5 applications. Wait is over for most and hopefully will be over soon for rest of us(Fingures Crossed). From the forum I heard a lot of S/C 885 applicants from 2012 has also been allocated to a CO. I also applied for 885 in Aug 2012 as Cat 5 and recently checked my online status which showed that my medicals have been finalised on 31/05/2013 and on 04/06/2013 it states that application proccessed further. Seems like its about to allocate but do anyone has any idea if my application is also close to allocation or DIAC is just updating their portfolio's?:wub:

Very close to allocation or may already be allocated to CO.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@King Khan and i forget other member.... i know you guys following this page.....can you guys believe last 15-20pages posts. 2011 ..2012 comeone...whats happening with DIAC. I am starting to doubts DIAC..they doing this on purpose. no fair go policy applies here

mine is a couple application.thanks but still waiting for the decision....hope this wait won't last long...:)

Congrats Mohtim..all the best.

My guess is DIAC is choosing couples so can they fill up their quota! not long to go before end of financial year.

All the best to everyone and i guess be patient

Guest davidyat
all Melbourne people 885, lets c the hon-able minister , v can register for meeting. plz have ur say,,,thx

no thats ok

Hi there,

does anyone how long it takes to process pcc( India). Still I do not see any update on tracking site. I submit my application on monday(03/06/2013). I am worrying .

It shld not take that long. 5 working days ....I just got message and email on 4th june.... and they have received on 30th may....but allow 2 more days for post/courier....If u have same adress as in passport and yu had applied it from Aus before than will not be long....

Guest davidyat
It shld not take that long. 5 working days ....I just got message and email on 4th june.... and they have received on 30th may....but allow 2 more days for post/courier....If u have same adress as in passport and yu had applied it from Aus before than will not be long....

if your passports are comin via courier and its toll prioirty, let me know with trackin no and i will try to help you guys....

Hi Guys,

I have created a spreadsheet exclusively for 176 FS (Offshore) G5ers.... Please provide feedback and I shall upload them for you.... This way we may know mutually the status of where we are going!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UE&usp=sharing

Cheers n good luck (we desperately need that!!!) to all those waiting for a CO...

Bull

Thanks Bull for making the spread sheet, please take the list from my signature post. I have tried to keep track of as many as i could but didn't know how to make a spread sheet online so used the primitive method of posting in my post. but it feels that we will not see any 176FS making any progress this year - Just 3 more weeks left, hope they don't wait till the last quarter of next year to start us! this is so unfair! but hopefully with many onshore people out of the way, we can expect them to turn to us next. pls any 176 with upadates please post here at once!

Hi Guys,

I have created a spreadsheet exclusively for 176 FS (Offshore) G5ers.... Please provide feedback and I shall upload them for you.... This way we may know mutually the status of where we are going!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UE&usp=sharing

Cheers n good luck (we desperately need that!!!) to all those waiting for a CO...

Bull

Hi Bull,

How can i enter my details to this ? please explain.

Thanks

Hi Bull,

How can i enter my details to this ? please explain.

Thanks

Either PM me or provide it here, I shall update it for you..... Cheers

Edited by GeorgeD
Forum Rules: removed personal Info

Great News Selwyn, u made my day. Finally we have confirmation that 496 is moving.

Dear Rahul Do you think how many 496 cases are left,cos in this forum i see you and selwyn,Tienlgvn and ricky ,your on 27th we are on 29th only few days to go?Is anybody on 20th au?Earlier they said that with 495 they have only 594 cases,dificult to understand whats going on,if you have any news pls share. good luck.

Dear All 496 Friends,

Today I received an email from a CO Team-6 requesting for PCC and Medical, I have 28 days to submit. This is a long wait for all of us. I hope that remaining 496 will receive CO asap.

Good Luck to you all,

Dear Selwyn,I would like to know when you get the 496 visa for 3 years, after one year o two years you have to apply for visa subclass 887, again its a long proces?Like to know the system.Good luck.