New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Hi All,

885 12 Sept 2011 Cat 5, IELTS 8.5, Community welfare

Got CO 03/06/2013

PR Approved 03/06/2013

Team 2, all document loaded in advance except police check

CO requested Police check only

once got CO email reply straight away with the requested doc (police check) approved in less than 1 hour.

good luck everyone

Great news ! Congratulations ! I am 28 aug, 2011 (885) I hope to hear something soon.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi dcol187, as u mentioned u are 886 applied 14/3/2010, just want to confirm if you were category 5 applicant. Because I applied in march 2010. No CO yet. But congrats to u and happy that Diac is still processing 886 applications. Thanks for update[/quote

Hi Varinder yes mate I am priority 5

Congratulation mate, I'm trilled to heard that they are processing applications for the month of March 2010.

It has been a long wait for everyone here, I hope they keep progressing with such speed and I will hear some good news for my in August 2010.

Anyone out there submitted their application after March 2010 and been contacted by DIAC?

Hi All,

885 12 Sept 2011 Cat 5, IELTS 8.5, Community welfare

Got CO 03/06/2013

PR Approved 03/06/2013

Team 2, all document loaded in advance except police check

CO requested Police check only

once got CO email reply straight away with the requested doc (police check) approved in less than 1 hour.

good luck everyone

Hey r u apply as a couple or just individual applicant .pls inform us bcos all couple got co these days .hopefully our turn soon .

Guest davidyat

Team 4 was yr CO as well? To me they are superslow on processing and dont give enough info when i send enquery.....

Guest davidyat
anyone having experience with team 8?

it depends on your visa class and lodgement...

pls provide your details....

Guest davidyat

application made 21/12/2010

pastry cook

co allocated team 8 15/05/13

documents requested

documents provided 29/5/2013

they generally tend to reply in 2 weeks

Guest davidyat
Is that for all of teams or team 8 specifically.

bud its for all teams, general trend... just hang on there

anyone having experience with team 8?

Hi MOHTIM!

My CO is from Team8. I got CO a month ago. I havent heard anything since then. I guess because Im a paper applicant, its taking so long. I have already emailed CO to ask what is happening to my application. So just keep finger crossed, Good thing is I have CO now so all i have to do is just wait for the reply!

Hi MOHTIM!

My CO is from Team8. I got CO a month ago. I havent heard anything since then. I guess because Im a paper applicant, its taking so long. I have already emailed CO to ask what is happening to my application. So just keep finger crossed, Good thing is I have CO now so all i have to do is just wait for the reply!

May I know who is your case officer?

Hi All,

First of all, glad to hear that they are acting fast on G5 applications. Wait is over for most and hopefully will be over soon for rest of us(Fingures Crossed). From the forum I heard a lot of S/C 885 applicants from 2012 has also been allocated to a CO. I also applied for 885 in Aug 2012 as Cat 5 and recently checked my online status which showed that my medicals have been finalised on 31/05/2013 and on 04/06/2013 it states that application proccessed further. Seems like its about to allocate but do anyone has any idea if my application is also close to allocation or DIAC is just updating their portfolio's?:wub: